Chapter 19

To be honest, I was quite nervous until I opened my smartphone to check the reaction of the 1st episode.

'I thought I might become too much of a laughingstock—'

However, surprisingly, viewers reacted more favorably to me than mockingly.

Even when the chorus of <POP☆CON> came out, public opinion completely turned around.

In a favorable nuance.

– It's so fun.

– You're cute ㅠㅠ You're very focused.

– Just be honest, you come to the audition to do this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yeah, if you come out, you have to work hard. It's good to see you like this.

– No, I mean, he looks like a different person from the interview ㅋㅋㅋ

– So cute.

'This is cute?'

It was true that I prepared the song selection strategically.

However, I thought it would be at the level of 'I've worked hard, so I'll pass,' but it was an unexpected gain.

Isn't it the rule of an audition program viewer to despise someone bad?

I was a little confused, but soon I understood the situation.

'It's because I sang well just before.'

First of all, since it's a situation when the singer has to be good at singing to meet their traditional expectations, even if the dance is only not at an embarrassing level, they would be able to leave it generously.

However, the character seems more emphasized by taking care of the laughter.

That character was—a bit embarrassing, though.

'I chose a general answer on purpose, but it came out like this.'

Basically, it was to not leave room for a clue to be held. (꼬투리를 잡히다 or a clue is held meaning is for something to become a pretext for someone to provoke a quarrel.)

In addition to that, in order to emphasize the main vocal position, I have responded smoothly to everything.

In the interview, I didn't mention any personal opinions and only said objective words that wouldn't go against the social consensus.

'But— I had no idea people would prefer a nuance like soulless.'

Anyway, even if it is the wrong way, it doesn't matter as long as I reach Seoul. I tried to take KTX, but it means I don't mind taking the express bus. (T/n : 모로 가도 서울만 가면 된다 used when one wants to say that achieving a goal is more important than how it is done. So even if it is the wrong way, it doesn't matter as long as you reach Seoul.)

'I got through the first step well.'

It was clear that I had secured early recognition. This is not just a hunch but a real result.

This is because the status window popped up while I watched the broadcast.

[The beginning of fame (2)!]

10,000 people remembered your existence!

: Point +1

[Calling for fame!]

50,000 people remembered your existence!

: Draw Rare Characteristics ☜ Click!