Chapter 93

Cheongnyeo started to blur his words from the beginning.

"Um, Where should I start...."

"I'll listen."

I knelt down on purpose. It was because I had to appear as a rookie idol seeking advice from the top senior on this broadcast.

Cheongryeo smiled soullessly and told me to sit comfortably a few times, and when he confirmed that the conversation wasn't going as he wished, he began to answer.

"We met as a group at our agency, and we got close quickly because everyone had good personalities."

The standard answer continued, saying that everyone worked hard even when they debuted.

It was obvious, but it was also a virtue that people expected from idols.

Well, I couldn't let him get away with it like this.

"I'm very attached to Testar members right now, and Cheongryeo sunbae-nim also gets along well with the sunbae-nims on the same team from the beginning."

I took a sip of the coffee I had left. I got to the part where the coffee had already sunk in, so the taste was so strong that it kept my mind awake.

"Strangers who don't know anything about each other met as a team, and everyone got along well without fighting. It's really amazing and wonderful."

"..."

"I'm sure you are all good people, but Cheongryeo sunbae-nim must have played a big role as a leader. I really look up to you."

A proper flattery befitting of a rookie.

I didn't cross the line that would make me look like I was beating down other members.

But its meaning would have been roughly conveyed to Cheongryeo.

'You did everything you could to select only the ones that fit your taste and formed a team with them. I know that.'

...Sure enough, Cheongryeo was staring this way.

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"I'm embarrassed. It wasn't like that."

"No, you're amazing."

"Okay, thank you."

Then, you should have figured out the situation now.

"It's my first time talking about it in a place like this, so I didn't know how it was."

"It was a great help. Thank you."

"...You're welcome."

With this, he must have recognized which side was missing out. I ended the conversation at that point.

"Now then, shall we make ourselves comfortable?"

"Yes. Thank you."

After that, the mountain cabin distress skit continued.

Continuous landslides and ruined back rooms.

And even the eerie news from the radio found in the warehouse.

Well, it seemed I took care of it well because I was immersed in it. I would have to watch it live later.

So without incident, the filming was finished the next morning.

* * *

As soon as the filming was over, it started to rain. It was the rainy season.

"Thank you for your hard work~"