Chapter 87

"What is this..."

Ryu Chungwoo muttered while checking the living room that looked like it had been hit by a balloon bomb, then stopped himself. Maybe because he could see the rotating lens between the balloons.

The familiar reality show camera was back.

'The reshoot starts today.'

We hadn't had much time sticking around the dorm lately, so the reality show camera used to be short and thick only when selecting content and then it was gone.

'I was already too worried about activities and daily content, so I couldn't make full use of it anymore.'

However, since it was the first time it showed up on full-scale, the members hesitated to enter the living room.

And I found a large note amidst the swaying balloons. The note was so big that it occupied a quarter of the wall in the living room.

[Special! Testar's 1st Place Celebration Trip]

"Huh?"

"...A trip?"

"A trip!"

Cha Eugene immediately approached the wall, kicking the balloons. The colorful balloons, apparently derived from the three pantone numbers which were chosen as official colors, floated in the air.

"It's going to tear apart! What's inside!"

"Eugene, be careful!"

"Oh."

Cha Eugene quietly put down the note with a slightly downcast face, probably remembering the scolding he had gotten last time.

"That's right, let's check together."

"Yes..."

I didn't know if it was necessary to do this, but we all tore off the note together for the broadcast pictures.

"One, two, three!"

Then, a huge roulette wheel appeared.

'...Roulette.'

Just by hearing the word, it felt like flashbacks were going to burst out.

But the members were excited at the smell of full-fledged travel content.

"Wow! What's this?"

"Gamble?"

"It says here travel gamble!"

Like Kim Raebin said, <Travel Gamble> was written in large text at the top. And the explanation continued in proper handwriting below.

"Hm~ 'You spin this roulette together to decide the concept of this trip... Testar's friendship trip for 2 days and 1 night'! Wow, it's real?"

"I love it!"

"S-Should we quickly spin it...!?"

Even Seon Ahyeon who had been a little listless stuck to the roulette in excitement. The roulette had a total of 7 slots, each with a different theme written on it.

[Healing, Mukbang, Adventure, Extreme, Theme Park, History.]

"Oh~"

The keywords were quite distinctive.

'Healing would be the best.'

Looking at it, it was a schedule to go to the mountains and live in the countryside. It seemed the most easygoing and didn't use up any energy other than for housework.