Chapter 13

"...The dance?"

Ballet and modern dance movements appeared from the opening choreography of 'Into A New World.'

It's dim and dreamy, but it's also, as expected, not very intense.

"It's pretty, but—"

Gold 1, who had opened his mouth, was speechless.

In other words, the difficulty of arrangement has again gone up vertically because of this choreography.

Following the lyrics played over and over, they began to learn the choreography in an atmosphere very similar to a house in mourning.

"Let's get it as soon as possible!"

"Yes!"

However, it was surprisingly nice to practice because everyone closed their mouths and worked hard. This may have been because the hopelessness of the future made everyone feel like they were in a crisis instead of desperate.

They also seemed to know that if they complained for no reason, their negative comments about the song could be broadcast.

'It's nice because it's comfortable.'

I continued to practice silently without saying a word.

Anyway, I had zero experience with choreography, so I couldn't say that I was particularly impressed by what I saw, as it was all the same to me.

"Here, if you grab my arm and turn it like this—"

"Uhm."

"Oh, it was similar."

And waited for the right timing.

Now that the atmosphere has been set, the thing that really matters is the picture, which should be so powerful that the editors won't want to remove it when they're editing. It was also important how the arrangement process came out on the program.

The chance came two days later when the trainer came to check on them.

******

"You must have been very worried when you got this song, right?"

At the choreographer's words, the team members laughed awkwardly. They can't say that they just learned the choreography without putting their worries out of their minds.

The choreographer didn't seem to like this response very much, but for now, he didn't say anything about it.

"Let's start by seeing what you've done."

"Yes!"

And the team members, including myself, finished the first verse choreography without any mistakes.

"Whoo..."

People who were breathing hard around me let out a sigh of relief when they thought there were no mistakes.

"...Well."

The choreographer nodded. It was a fairly neutral move.

"How did everyone memorize the movements? Who got the choreography?"

"Uh, the team members who are a little more used to dancing and all together..."

"Yes. We did it all together!"

Big Sejin added words to Gold 2.

The 4 Gold indeed took the lead, but Seon Ahyun was the one who did the most. I found out that he was a dance major.

Well, he wasn't completely alone, and the main dancer became Big Sejin, so it looked like he would crush it to the extent.

The choreographer just nodded.