Chapter 25

Seon Ahyun accepted the balls from Park Moondae with a frozen face.

His interview was inserted shortly after.

[Seon Ahyun: A-Actually, I-I'm not good with instant food... I can't eat it.]

And like a flashback, a video taken with a fixed camera was briefly broadcasted.

The figure of Seon Ahyun, who had his head down on the bed because he was not feeling well, was faintly seen in the light of the thin bathroom.

[Park Moondae: Are you okay?]

[Seon Ahyun: I-I am okay...]

[Park Moondae: Wait a minute.]

Park Moondae went out of the dorm.

And after a while.

[Participant Park Moondae brought digestive medicine.]

He reappeared with subtitles.

In fact, this happened during the early evaluation.

At that time, Park Moondae was actively using the characteristic 'Sleeping is dying' so he wasn't sleepy at night and had relatively enough time.

Thanks to this, he could afford to respond to the voice of conscience in return for the chocolate that Seon Ahyun gave him.

For reference, Park Moondae had completely forgotten about this when preparing for the PR broadcast.

Seon Ahyun, who wasn't aware of that, said in an interview with an apologetic and grateful expression.

[Seon Ahyun: H-He might have been afraid that I wouldn't be able to eat them... so he changed it.]

[Seon Ahyun: T-Thank you, Moondae-ya.]

[Park Moondae: (Nodding his head)]

Of course, Park Moondae's cut was from an interview that had nothing to do with it.

But on the outside, it looked quite heartwarming.

– I never imagined this development

– What's this, chicken feet are actually good

– Is he actually shy?

– I'm starting to warm up to Moondae ㅋㅋ

The general audience was like this, so the fans added.

– Moondae is easy to misunderstand because he doesn't do any tricks, but in fact, he's the type to take care of those around him

– Our puppy... He's a real puppy

– Moondae, aigoo, you pushoverㅠㅠ you picked chicken feet well but why did you have to give him all of yoursㅠㅠ

– The flower crown was picked by Moondae

– Moon Puppy is so sweet

Park Moondae's home master was naturally happy with the favorable editing and response, but she was also a little anxious.

'What if they're selling out his personality?'

The personality appeal was perfect for a backlash.

This was especially the case towards the second half of the program.

They had to drag a participant down to make room for other participants.

Personality appeal could be destroyed just by a minor report of immoral behavior in school days.

And there were quite a few other participants who had already uploaded their graduation photos.