Chapter 10

They didn't even talk about last season during the first filming, so I never imagined that it would come out here.

The comments section is filled with "??!?" And then Youngrin naturally continued without changing her expression.

[To prevent the same disaster, the production team will give all the decision-making power to the shareholders!!]

The lights on the stage are turned on intensely one by one according to Youngrin's words.

[The members? Shareholders, please choose!]

[Number of people? Shareholders, please decide!]

[Do you want a team like this? Shareholders, please bind it!]

[Or...]

Like a stage effect, the lights began to flicker.

[Do you hate to see that team member look young? Then remove them!]

– Did the production team go crazy?

One appropriate comment caught my eye.

Under the flashing lights, Youngrin is delivering a serious closing remark.

[Our company's life and death depend on the shareholders!]

[<Idols Joint-Stock Company> re-listed is starting now!]

The camera moves upwards.

The stage, which looked like a big star, was lit up with flashing lights that looked like a galaxy.

And in the middle of the stage, I could see the back of ten people standing in the spotlight. These are platinum grade participants.

The camera moved up and down once, zooming in on the participants. Because the stage was so big, ten people seemed to fill it up completely.

The intro started as soon as the camera stopped moving.

One by one, the participants turned around, and the camera caught their movement.

It was a single part that was a benefit of the platinum grade, but it wasn't a big deal because it only took less than a second for each of them.

'I'd rather pick the center like the original.'

I felt a strange feeling as I saw my cut pass by.

'Hmm, it looks like hands and feet aren't as shriveled as that.'

After the intro and the song started playing, the gold grade appeared around the platinum grade. It seemed natural with the power of editing.

Entering the pre-chorus, the lighting changed, and silver grade appeared on both sides, then bronze grade appeared from behind at the beginning of the chorus.

And the group chorus.

"Oh."

It was plausible. Thanks to the ghostly cut of the moment when the choreography didn't match, the movement seemed in perfect order.

In addition, there was a surprisingly positive response in the comments section.

Although most people were embarrassed by the fact that they liked it.

– Why do I like the song?

– It's RJC, but the theme song is always a God song.

– What a waste of the song. You'll give me another stone ㅠ

Of course, they didn't forget to comment on the participants whenever there was a close-up on the screen.

– Such young skin... It's a bit uncomfortable to see. ㅠㅠ