Chapter 41

School violence in the idol industry was a scandal that had no real answer. The data accumulated from the past incidents that had occurred so far proved that.

Especially when bullying or physical violence entered the list, it was over. I'd never seen any way that worked out other than resigning and going to the military.

But for it to happen to a participant from the same team?

'...Let's check first.'

I clicked on the first post. In the meantime, more comments piled up.

=========================

[3rd place! Idol Inc. Keun Sejin is accused of bullying] (425)]

: Hold on, hold on, I'm writing this because I feel like I'm going to die if I don't

Participant Lee Sejin of <Re-listed! Idol Inc.>, nicknamed Keun Sejin, bullied people throughout his studies at Cheongsol High School.

I saw articles posted on the internet saying that he looked like a model student running for the student council president election in high school, I was so upset that I couldn't sleep.

Lee Sejin had been drinking and smoking since middle school, and he bullied me by hanging out with a group of people who pretended to be kind.

.......

=========================

The long writing that followed insisted on Keun Sejin's subtle bullying in school.

The description of the one-on-one bullying was detailed and even included detailed examples. At first glance, it seemed convincing even to me.

'This not just an aggro rumor that has been used once.'

Whether it was true or not, it was a deliberate post. They even attached a picture at the bottom.

The author's high school graduation album.

And it was a picture of Keun Sejin with a cigarette on his finger.

Below the picture, this text was added.

=========================

[I have a lot of other pictures. If you understand the situation, resign now. I don't know about anything else, but I can't stand a guy like him being an idol.]

=========================

'... Even if it's not real, once the label is attached, it's hard to remove. They even uploaded a photo.'

In an audition program, it was almost a death sentence. And it was huge bad news for the team.

Even if Keun Sejin survived, the team editing was over, and even if he resigned, it would be hell. From the part distribution to the movement, we would have to practice from scratch again.

"..."

I sighed and raised my head.

'Let's check first.'

"I just read the article."

"..."

There was a heavy silence.

Nobody asked what was going on.

'It seems everyone else saw it too.'

Keun Sejin silently lowered his head down to the smartphone screen.

"Are you sure this picture is you?"

"...I don't know."

Keun Sejin muttered in a dazed voice.