Chapter 80

As a result of all of us, including the production, crouching down and moving near the summer migratory birds with extreme caution, we were finally able to pick up a camera.

But this 'near' was... It was a relative concept.

"Oh, here?"

"Of course~ It's better not to approach it any further."

It was a distance where the bird could not be seen properly with the naked eye.

Ryu Chungwoo, who was looking at the camera from next to me, muttered awkwardly.

"Um, I'd rather shoot the bird..."

"...?"

It was an idea that only a gold archery medalist would do.

In the meantime, Cha Eugene, who had been touching the camera noisily from the side, pressed the shutter hard.

'...I think it's not even focused.'

I didn't know. It was already a mess. I sighed and picked up the camera I had received.

'This reminds me of the old days.'

I didn't have money, so I rented club equipment to take pictures. After making some money, I received cheap used equipment from my graduating senior in the club.

I fiddled around with the low-end camera and set the exposure value.

'Where... if you pull it up a bit.'

The control and resolution were not so bad. There were a few cuts that could be roughly used.

It was a small blue bird with a white belly. It was throwing branches with its beak as if to show that it had a violent personality.

...But I didn't know what species that bird was.

'Matching a camera model would be easier.'

With a sigh, I approached the bird researcher and asked quietly.

"I think I took it, but I don't know what species it is."

"...?! A-Aha~ Is that so?"

The bird researcher's eyes widened, and soon he complimented me, saying that I was fast.

'...I think this guy freaked out just now?'

But before I could think of anything else, the others stepped in.

"Oh~ As expected, Moondae!"

"I want to see it too."

"H-How is it?"

When I handed over the camera to the people who were gathering and talking quietly, they began to admire it with excitement.

"I-It came out well. I-It's cute."

"As expected, Moondae is talented."

"It's cool!"

"Sir, what bird is this?"

The bird researcher raised his index finger.

"...Figuring that out is your goal today, my friends!"

"Aha!"

"After taking pictures of the migratory birds, we will have time to look at the photos and find out~ Now, let's move again~"

"Yes?"

"We don't have much time, so let's take pictures of various migratory birds in various places!"

"Yes..."