Chapter 32

'First, let's quickly finish what I have to do.'

First of all, I caught Seon Ahyeon who struggled with people's questions and requests around the billboard.

"Give me your phone."

"H-huh?"

"I'm going to take a proof shot."

Seon Ahyeon finally came to his senses and sneaked to the front of the billboard. I turned on the camera of the smartphone that was handed to me.

People reacted immediately.

"Oh, picture!"

"Let's get out of the way∼"

"Let's take a picture of them!"

Surprisingly, the enthusiastic crowd voluntarily began to distance themselves and retreat.

...I'd seen so many people who risked their lives to get a picture, so I was a little worried.

"Stretch your shoulders."

"Y-yes!"

"Ahyeon, you're so handsome!"

The last one was not said by me, but by a person who seemed to be a fan of Seon Ahyeon.

Seon Ahyeon's face became red as if it was broken.

"N-n-no..."

Muttering like that a few times, Seon Ahyeon straightened his body.

Anyway, I mechanically took a picture with the right composition, and as soon as I lowered my smartphone, Keun Sejin shouted next to me.

"Moondae! Me too!"

I turned around as I held Seon Ahyun's smartphone and took a photo of Keun Sejin.

It was cumbersome to take his pictures because Keun Sejin changed poses several times.

But people were eagerly filming the scene again with their smartphones.

"So cute..."

"Please do another pose∼"

'... If that's the case, wouldn't it be fine if I didn't take a proof shot?'

I just had to go online and download anything that popped up on the internet.

"You too, Moondae!"

"Ah."

It would be weird if I was the only one not taking pictures, so I moved to the front of my billboard.

When I saw the billboard in front of my nose, which was completely exposed after everyone retreated, I felt a sense of intimidation due to its size.

The photo used for Park Moondae's billboard was taken during the production presentation.

Fortunately, it wasn't a photo of me poking my cheek or making a finger heart, but I was a bit embarrassed by the incredibly large size of the face.

'...Let's not make eye contact.'

As I turned my head, I saw the text written in the background.

[Park Moondae]

[A blue chip that appears like a comet!]

(TL note: blue chip = stock in a stock corporation with a national reputation for quality, reliability, and the ability to operate profitably in good and bad times. Sumber: Wiki.)

At the bottom, 'Please buy a lot.♡' was written in small letters.

"..."

That phrase is very impactful... I can't deny that.