Chapter 102

The game developer who made a collab with Testar had gained recognition by releasing several games with strong fanbases even before being acquired by T1.

Thanks to this, there were small game communities involved.

=========================

What do you think about the 127 section in the caption of the idol music video?

(Testar comeback trailer video)

=========================

– Hmm this... seems to be true

– I saw it. Seoul background, red curse, biohazard, water tank. Isn't it already confirmed?

– No, there's an idol commercial for a game production company like this? (confused emoticon)

– It's the sweet taste of being taken over by a large company.

– Something... Something is happening.

– Ah, I'm glad it's not girl idols. It stops maniacs from flowing in

└Instead, we're stuck with fangirls

└It doesn't matter who it is as long as they spend a lot of money, I'm worried these bastards will shut down the server again.

└Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅇㅈ

I couldn't find words like, 'Why do you make something like this with an idol group and smear your image?'

First, it was because the video was so cinematic that it brought out the atmosphere of the previously released game background, and the second was... This was because they weren't in a position to make a fuss about such things.

'Abandoned Factory', the producer of <127 Section>, had gained quite a bit of recognition over the past few years for making high-quality games, but it had always lacked management due to its inability to develop charging models properly.

Thanks to this, they just wanted to prevent an early server shutdown.

– Is this a part of the company's investment that I can look forward to?

– Wow! Section 127 will become a national God-game!

– So when is the game coming out... Why didn't the release date come out when you already put out the trailer! (hitting the table emoticon)

└What do you expect from a small store ㅎ?

After Testar's comeback was sufficiently publicized through articles, the game company announced the release date a little later.

[<127 Section>, a new game from 'Abandoned Factory', will be released in partnership with National Stock Testar]

[Testar's comeback trailer is a collaboration video... <127 Section> coming soon]

– Hurray!

– Wow, their popularity is rising!

– Testar? They're Abandoned Factory's kids.

– Uh-huh Testar is what they call Godstar

As the game enthusiasts were swelling up in anticipation, Testar's fans began to feel uneasy.

– Is this album really for a game commercial?

– Don't tell me you're working on what the director did...?

– No, tell me in detail what and how you collaborated. It's annoying to put it all together ㅋㅋㅋ

– Do I have to beat up the agency again? ㅠㅠ