Chapter 84

"Hmm..."

Before I knew it, the dorm's living room became quiet.

We won first place, but since the alcohol was added, we became relaxed and most of the accumulated fatigue poured out, so now most of them were sleeping and stretched out.

The two minors also fell asleep. Lee Sejin had already entered the room in the midst of this, perhaps due to physical problems.

He was probably asleep, too.

So what was left of the living room...

"Moondae, are you okay?"

It was just me and Ryu Chungwoo.

Because the guy over there was a strong drinker, and I was still sober thanks to the characteristic 'Bacchus 500'.

"Yes, I am fine."

"Then I'm glad."

Ryu Chungwoo smiled and drank the beer in his hand.

'How many cans did he drink?'

It didn't matter since he was hardly drunk anyway, but he must have drunk more than half a dozen cans.

It was clear that his drinking capacity was enormous.

"Um, how's the activity?"

"Well, it's worthwhile."

"Haha, Moondae is always calm."

Ryu Chungwoo put aside the can of beer that he had finished drinking. His face looked sad.

'Why are you being like this again?'

We made it to first place, but his face didn't look good as if there was something else he was worried about.

"I wish I had a calm personality like you."

"...I think hyung is calm enough, though?"

Considering the attitude this guy took for the past two months after <Idol Inc>, it was an unexpected remark. However, Ryu Chungwoo shook his head.

"No, I think I have poor judgment at a critical moment. Like the fact that I couldn't say how I felt when we won first place today... In general, that's how it is."

"...?"

This was even more random.

'My thoughts on winning first place are already a mess, but what's this.'

"Hyung, you've been a good leader since the audition. I don't think you had such a problem."

"I was a leader because I was the older one, not because I was good at it. I had never run a team properly... Yes, except for the second round that we did together."

Honestly, it wasn't Ryu Chungwoo's fault.

'You just didn't have much luck with your team.'

I grudgingly opened another beer.

"During <Idol Inc.>, it was a short-term survival game, so there were very few teams that worked properly. Besides, I think Testar is doing well."

"...We're doing well but I am worried I will get us into trouble."

Ryu Chungwoo smiled bitterly.

"Honestly, the only way I can contribute to this team is by taking the leader's position, so I assigned myself to it... I kind of hit my limit. I'm not the type to put up with anything like this.."