Chapter 70

When I opened the locked door and walked into the room, Lee Sejin, who was sitting gloomily on his bed, freaked out.

"Urgh...!"

"Calm down."

I sat on the opposite bed. Ryu Chungwoo and Keun Sejin, who I thought would follow immediately, were nowhere to be seen.

'...I guess they courteously leave us alone.'

If it was just those two, it should be fine.

Well, it was fine. Anyway, since Lee Sejin was like this, I couldn't sleep right away, so let's hear what he thinks.

'I wish I had a drink.'

There was no way that there would be such a thing in the dorm of an idol group that was about to be launched. Thinking it was such a pity, I just spoke out.

"Hyung, you know that you're going to have an interview with the company tomorrow morning or early morning anyway."

"...!"

"If that's the case, wouldn't it be better to just relax and organize your thoughts here? It is not a situation that can be avoided by avoiding it."

As I wondered whether the characteristic 'I heard it's true' didn't pop out this time, Lee Sejin spoke only after a while.

"...I don't know."

"What is it that you don't know."

"What I want to do..."

"...?"

Isn't it too late to worry about your career now?

"Do you want to go back to your former agency and continue acting?"

"...I don't want to go back."

"So you're saying you want to act?"

"...Isn't that obvious?"

Lee Sejin buried his face in his palms.

"I never thought about becoming an idol in the first place..."

"..."

This somehow reminds me of when something went wrong...?

I clicked my tongue.

'I guess you didn't participate in the audition out of your own will.'

"I guess you participated in <Idol Inc.> because of your former agency."

"...That's right. I took a long break... I had to do something like that because I just joined in."

"Um."

I said nonchalantly.

"For that kind of reason, you seemed to be working hard."

"...Even if I didn't have to work hard. I couldn't be like that."

Lee Sejin flared up a little.

'Hmm, it felt different from that.'

I remembered what he said to me in the final.

– You're debuting, so it's not over for you, is that what you mean? ...It must be nice

Doesn't that mean you want to continue? In addition, the change in Lee Sejin's status window was also noticeable.

'There is no F anymore.'

Lee Sejin's dance stat, which was F at the beginning of filming, had now risen to D+.