Chapter 37

The participant who entered the <Rabbit> room after me was Seon Ahyeon.

"...Ah!"

Seon Ahyeon sneaked into the room with a nervous face, and as soon as he met my eyes, his expression brightened and he quickly ran inside.

And smiled broadly.

"I-it's nice that we're together t-this time."

"Yeah, please take care of me."

"Hn, I-I will do my best..."

It was at that point that Seon Ahyeon, who was excited and opened his mouth right away, made eye contact with Kim Raebin, who was looking this way.

"...!!"

Seon Ahyeon was shocked and stiffened the moment that he realized Kim Raebin's existence.

'Come to think of it, these two have no contact with each other.'

Because their grades were different and they'd never met in a team match.

Seon Ahyeon hurriedly stepped forward, looked between me and Kim Raebin, swallowed his saliva, and greeted Kim Raebin.

"P-p-please take good care of me..."

He was so serious.

"Yes, I look forward to your kind cooperation."

"N-no, it should be me..."

Kim Raebin also bowed his head with a serious look. Then Seon Ahyeon quickly slammed his head down to the floor.

It was a strange scene that I had only seen happen in Internet humor.

'If these two are left alone, the conversation won't proceed.'

As I watched Kim Raebin and Seon Ahyeon's personnel battle, which was likely to continue forever, the fourth team member opened the door vigorously and entered.

"Who's the rabbit?!"

It was Keun Sejin. I didn't know why, but it seemed he was completely absorbed in the room concept as he waved the rabbit head-shaped badge in one hand.

Keun Sejin quickly confirmed Seon Ahyeon and Kim Raebin. And then he looked at me and laughed.

Why again?

"What, why are you here, Moondae?"

"...?"

When I looked at him with a look that asked what nonsense he was saying, Keun Sejin continued to slowly speak.

"No, there is a <Puppy> room so I thought you naturally would be there. I thought we couldn't do it together this time."

"..."

Was the Tibetan Fox interview not enough? I intended to take on the puppy image, but the reality check was a separate matter, I wanted to hit this guy at least once.

Keun Sejin quickly approached the people and changed the subject.

"Anyway, isn't it good to do it together~ Our team is good this time too! Let's do well! Is there one more person left?"

The total number of rooms with nameplates was six. Considering that there were currently 30 active participants, there was an extremely high probability that each room would be assigned five people.

'Then since there are four people who have come so far, there's only one person left.'

But I didn't know who would come.