Chapter 11

Suddenly, light burst out of the slot, and the movement from the silver box, which wasn't there, stopped.

"Hmm."

As soon as I saw the word "great success," I had a good feeling.

Will the characteristics be more effective this time? As long as it helps with the stage—.

[Acquired Characteristic 'I heard it's true(C)'!]

It causes emotional agitation to the 'listener'.

Activation rate 35%, basic activation state

How am I supposed to accept this characteristic that seems to be suitable only for people who try to lure other people?

But does this mean that it should attract public opinion on the Internet?

No, it can't be the case because 'listener' is specifically mentioned.

Let's think about it for a while—.

"...."

When I calmed down, I thought it was a pretty good characteristic.

Due to the nature of the show, survival participants often talk directly to the audience during self-introductions and ranking announcement ceremonies.

It was a good characteristic because it would be advantageous for the viewer to feel anything rather than pass by casually.

In addition, the word 'listener' means that songs could also be used as a delivery method.

In this situation, it is definitely an advantage because it's pretty simple to create a feeling of immersion while performing on stage.

Great. It's better than nothing.

After organizing the situation quickly, I checked the status window.

[Name: Park Moondae (Ryu Gunwoo)]

Level: 8

Title: None

Vocal: A-

Dance: C

Visual: C+

Talent: C

Characteristics: Infinite potential, I heard it's true(C)

!Status abnormality: Debut or die

Points Remaining: 1

One point was gained thanks to the achievement of <First Experience> when the first stage was broadcast.

And there were only three more episodes left until the achievement of practicing the song reached 500 times.

I'm going to level up today and get an extra point, and the points I already have will be distributed immediately.

The highest priority is—.

"Let's take it for a visual."

It's time to break through the B-grade barrier.

Without hesitation, I adjusted the status window.

'...I hope the number of comments will increase from the next content.'

I thought casually and got ready for bed early.

The filming will start again tomorrow. It starts early in the morning, so I should save my stamina from now on.