Chapter 61

As predicted by Park Moondae, everyone, from viewers to the audience, fell into a state of confusion as a result of the new concept of '6.47 people on average'.

Some audience members even posted messages on their SNS with their smartphones.

– People booed and the atmosphere suddenly turned cold. Idol Inc. is really amazing until the end

– Where did you get the crazy idea of averaging it?

– Rather, just keep it neat and make it 5 people. 6.47 people ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

– Why did the production crew abandon the 0.47? Let's accept the 7th place as a guest member

└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthis, tbh

However, after the turmoil passed, the response was surprisingly not blindly negative.

It was because they could tell that the production team was working hard, so they became somewhat solemn.

– Well, they didn't fabricate it.

– The production team would have wanted to make it 9 members.

– Those guys are conscientious in weird places... Even if they pull aggro, they don't manipulate...

– Yes, if I have to choose between 5 and 6, then it's 6

People managed to accept the situation. Of course, there were still a lot of people crying, saying that the number was too small.

– You should've blocked one vote for each person in the first place, Idol Inc. bastards ㅠ

And around that time, a new VCR began to come out as if it were timed.

[Hello?]

[Yay!]

It was a video of participants in pastel linen outfits waving and laughing at the camera.

They were walking among dark constructions. Light shimmered through the constructions.

In an instant, the atmosphere in the hall and on the Internet subsided.

– What's this?

– When did you take it

– What video is it?

Participants grabbed the camera and took turns saying how they felt about the last broadcast. And ran somewhere.

[Thank you for always supporting us!]

[I love you~]

Because it looked like a typical touching VCR, viewers responded courteously. Audiences watching the VCR also cheered whenever the participants they were rooting for came out.

And the last participant left was Park Moondae.

Park Moondae awkwardly looked at the camera and just smiled.

[Thank you. I will definitely debut.]

It was an unequivocal statement.

Park Moondae also ran out of the camera screen and disappeared after leaving those short words.

Of course, in the communities filled with Park Moondae's fans, comments flooded.

– ㅠㅠㅠ Aigoo Moondae...

– Moondae has to debut

– Invest in Moondae who is well-prepared with both mental and technical skills... If you vote today, you can invest 100 won for 5 years...