Chapter 36

The production team's explanation was simple.

Take some time to relax by playing and winning prizes.

In other words, this is what they meant.

'You guys should act cute and enjoy the school trip vibe and then we get to do some promotion for T1 products.'

Everyone probably guessed the nuance but compared to the aftermath of the ranking announcement ceremony, the atmosphere became better.

The product was good and the rules were loose.

"There is no ranking, so it will progress according to your will~"

"Ah..."

"If you come out, you can unconditionally win one of the prizes!"

"...Yes!"

The answering voices were more relaxed.

This was because it was a format where they had nothing to lose.

'The fact that there is no MC also played a part in making us really feel like we're taking a rest.'

...To be honest, I was tempted by the dryer too.

I lived in a one-room apartment so I had no place to put it, but I didn't expect such large electronics to come out as products of this hasty plan.

'I guess the program is going really well.'

As I thought so while looking at the picture of the kimchi refrigerator included in the product, the photos of the product disappeared from the screen and large letters appeared.

[Talent show: Random dance.]

[The one who stays until the end is the winner!]

'You guys even left the font as it is.'

The Hamchorong font was brilliant.

Regardless of my impression, soon there was a five-second countdown on the screen.

Then some of the guys who were in good condition ran out and began to wait.

[Start!]

And the famous KPOP chorus came out one after another.

"Ugh."

"Hey, you're wrong! We have to go in!"

"W-what?"

At first, the participants joined in mechanically, but probably because of the amount of time, they almost made a skit to determine the winner in the end.

After about 12 songs, the winner came out.

"Ah, thank you~"

It was Keun Sejin.

"No one asked, but I'll tell you how I feel. I think the PR live sharpened my skills for this day. Hahaha!"

"Wow~"

Keun Sejin, who did similar content during PR, smiled brazenly and said that then he quickly put his hand into the draw box to pick a note.

"Now, my prize product is..."

[(Real) 1 box of boneless chicken feet.]

"I'll give it to Moondae."

The participants burst into laughter at Keun Sejin's rapid change of attitude. Even the staff covered their mouths and laughed, so there was no angle that showed me frowning at Keun Sejin who looked this way and winked.