Chapter 24

It's about time.

I turned off the comment window of October 31's stage video that I had been watching.

First of all, the results after understanding the whole situation...

'It's going so well that it's scary...'

Indeed, there was no other way to express it.

From the number of views to the comments in the article, the numbers easily exceeded five or six times that of other teams aired in the third episode.

Ryu Chungwoo's team had an increase in buzz in a different way, but it seemed they also gained some benefits from it.

Anyway, if there was no twist here, it seemed I could pass the second round smoothly

Therefore the next shoot was more important. Now that I realized the power of editing, I should be more careful.

Then let's take a look at the things that will help with the next shoot.

I put a new search word in the search window.

[Park Moondae's personal fan cam]

When I searched, the official video with the posting date '1 day ago' appeared first.

I waited a day to watch it so that I could objectively look at the feedback.

Then. The number was more than expected.

[View count: 320,000]

Considering that dancing was not my strength but instead just an addition, it was higher than I expected.

I saw other participants in the recommended videos below.

"30,000, 120,000, 7,000, 20,000, 60,000... Hmm."

Only a few of them had higher numbers than me. No, in the first place, most didn't even exceed 50,000.

In terms of the number of views, I was probably within the top 12.

Considering that the stage had already been unveiled, it was a great achievement.

'But substance is more important.'

I sorted the video comments in order of recommendation and went through them.

– Look at Park Moondae's expression in all his parts, he's born to be a genius idol ㅠㅠ

– I'm surprised that this kind of concept fits well