Chapter 27

I brought out the achievement pop-up that I had turned off.

[Calling for fame!]

50,000 people remembered your existence!

: Draw Rare Characteristic 👈 Click!

It appeared after the first episode aired, so it was a pop-up from a few weeks ago.

'I unintentionally left it.'

In fact, not long after the third episode aired, I achieved the achievement of 100,000 people and it gave me points as a reward.

So here's my current status window.

[Name: Park Moondae (Ryu Gunwoo)]

Level: 12

Title: None

Vocal: A

Dance: C+

Visual: B+

Talent: C

Characteristic: Infinite potential, I heard it's true (C), Look at me! (D)

!Status abnormality: Debut or die

Remaining points: 1

For reference, the practice points obtained during the team match were already distributed one by one for vocal and dance stats before the team stage.

Ah, taking a look at the visual stat, wouldn't it be a waste to turn my visual into an A stat? There was only one point left.

Of course, it would be a waste.

'However... Unlike other stats, if my visual changes rapidly, I will be suspected of using plastic surgery rather than natural growth.'

This was especially true if the level of the alphabet was changed.

In the beginning, I upgraded it from C+ to B-, it could be excused that I started managing my visuals while preparing for the broadcast. But there was no excuse if I raised from B- to A- right away.

Raising B+ from B- was barely possible due to the long-month break and hairstyle change.

'Well... I am thinking of strengthening my puppy image too, so this is fine.'

Looking at the search rankings, among dog breeds, golden retrievers seemed to be the trend these days, so it would be better if I could give people that impression.

Well, the chatter got long. Let's go ahead and pick out characteristics from the pop-up.

'I hope something useful comes out.'

In the new pop-up, the familiar roulette machine spun and stopped. It was a brass box.

Once again, I didn't catch the silver box which appeared to be high-grade. Just as I was about to think it was such a pity, I saw the name of the characteristic.

[Characteristics: 'Look at me! (D)' Acquired!]

People pay a little more attention to your actions.

'...?'

Why is it this one again?

The pop-up did not stop there, a new phrase appeared.

[Checking the duplicate characteristics!]

Do you want to synthesize 'Look at me (D)'?