Chapter 60

Over the dark silhouettes of the participants on stage, the audience caught a glimpse of some features of modern combat uniforms.

It was the outline of a bulletproof vest or harness.

'Gasp.'

The moment excited audiences screamed inside, a sudden electronic sound rang in the concert hall again.

It was a modulated, androgynous voice.

[Looking for a match...]

[Successful navigation.]

[Checking the location.]

[Thirteenth round. We're going in...]

All kinds of classical game buttons made up a new melody to match the voice.

BBi BBi- Ding dong! BBibibibibiBBi, BBi, BBi——–!

Participants on the stage moved their bodies to match the sound.

The unnatural popping movement reminded them of some kind of doll or robot.

And it froze in an instant.

Thump.

When the comfort stopped at the end of the short motion, the lights turned on.

– Hold it in your hand, VICTORY

I am the one who makes it come true

A clean human voice broke through the modulated accompaniment.

Seon Ahyeon, who made a typical shot pose under the light, smiled at the end of the verse.

"Aagh!!"

In an instant, a burst of cheers filled the concert hall.

The participants began to move brilliantly as if they were responding to the shouts.

– Stages are always thrilling

I feel like my heart will explode

Kwon Heeseung sang after receiving a verse from Keun Sejin who appeared sweeping the floor.

– My WEAPON in my hand

I never miss it, you know

Every time the vocalist hit the center, complex movements were added in between, and the rigid movements similar to classical game characters disappeared.

Due to the synergy with the costume, it felt like choosing a character to play in the character window of the recent games.

– Full of adrenaline

The soaring POWER flew away

Last SHOT!

– Drink in your excitement

I shuddered and lost my senses

Last ROUND!

The voice of Kim Raebin, who was rarely in charge of vocals, jumped over the microphone.

The choreography, in which the dancers shoot in a slightly unique way by pulling their arms in formation, was structured as if they were made to follow the dance.

And the chorus.

Park Moondae took the high note on a rising scale.

– Shoot and blow Last Match-!

I'm the one who laughs at the highlights

The VICTORY you held!

I gave it to you. You'll like it, too