Chapter 34

On the screen, Kim Raebin calmly explained the reason.

[Kim Raebin: Participant Park Moondae has a wide range of vocals, so there is no pressure in terms of selecting the song.]

[Kim Raebin: I also have seen a lot of scenes where he flexibly accepted other team members during group activities. He will be my first team member.]

Shortly after, the scene where Kim Raebin quickly won the mini-game and pointed to 'Park Moondae' was shown.

And an interview with Park Moondae who had a blank expression came out.

[Park Moondae: ...?]

[Park Moondae: Thank you, but... (Why?)]

Thanks to the BGM and additional captions, Park Moondae, who joined Kim Raebin and bowed his head, seemed very flustered.

And another cut scene where Kim Raebin clenched his fists and expressed a small sense of victory was shown.

It was like a WeTube skit.

"..."

It wasn't just once or twice that the production team created reactions like this, but it was the first time they were able to pinpoint my true feelings.

[Kim Raebin: Next up is Cha Eugene.]

[Kim Raebin: And Ryu Chungwoo.]

Kim Raebin picked his team members without hesitation with his own logic and the scene where the team members were confused continued.

It was a cute production in its own way.

'They must be trying to save Kim Raebin.'

It was an edit that openly neutralized his brutal appearance in the first round.

However, the atmosphere did not last long.

After the red caption 'But' appeared on the screen, a suffocating scene filled with only white noise was shown.

[Midterm evaluation a few days later.]

[Who rearranged it?]

The scene of Kim Raebin lowering his head was crossed with the scene of several team members looking back at him. A big caption popped up again.

[What happened?]

And...

An intermediate advertisement.

"...Hmm."

I poured the rest of the beer down my throat.

They were trying to get ratings... Now I'm amazed. It's great, <Idol Inc.> crew.

When I checked during the intermission, all kinds of speculation were rampant on the Internet.

The popular opinion was, 'Isn't Kim Raebin's team match ruined again?'

– From the moment the reason for choosing Park Moondae came out, I thought that he really had no eyes for peopleㅋㅋㅋ

"No..."

So far, Park Moondae was the first to get rejected.

The beer made me feel a little more relaxed, but I was more pissed off than usual.

I turned off the screen grumpily and turned on Tnet again. The commercial had just ended.

As expected, after the song was decided, the discussion scene was broadcasting on the screen.

[Ryu Chungwoo: Shall we hear Sejin's opinions first?]

In general, the editing highlighted Ryu Chungwoo, who even took care of his less sociable team members.