Chapter 69

'Today has finally come.'

Park Moondae's first homma* stared at the monitor, cracking her fingers.

Today was the day the first episode of the reality show aired.

There was still a record of her being excited with her friend in the group talk because of the scene in the trailer released a few days ago.

– Moondae is cooking!

– Moondae is playing a game!

– Gyaaah!!

...The video clips that were thrown in while they were suffering from a chronic lack of content were no different from drugs.

She had watched the cutely edited short trailer so many times that she almost memorized all the contents.

And now, she was finally about to watch the full video!

'It's starting...!'

She rubbed her hands together when the 'For 12-year-olds' sign came out. The teaser streaming that she had played for the record of the number of views was temporarily suspended and she stared at the screen with a disciplined attitude.

[Honored debut!]

The program began by introducing Testar's situation, briefly showing the final moments in the last episode of <Idol Inc.> and various media reactions.

[TeSTAR is finally formed]

[Where are they?]

Meaningful captions.

And what came right after...

[Uaaah!!]

[Let's do it one more time!]

[U-Uh...]

It was the figures of Testar members who were overly immersed in board games.

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

– You've been doing well, noona is relieved!

– Looks like a lot of fun

It was as people said on SNS, Testar looked very happy.

Fans were happy to see them look comfortable outside of the audition.

[Testar, why... are you playing the game so seriously...?]

With a humorous caption, the screen changed.

[<202■May■■Day 9 AM>]

[Wow!!]

[I love this place!]

Testar was seen entering the dorm noisily.

The editing and effort of the members to look bright and excited shined through, making them look like a pack of puppies.

'What about Moondae?'

Park Moondae was not running around, but he was looking around the house with his eyes wide open. What he was wearing was the yellow hoodie that she had seen in Testar's first photo on SNS.

'It's even cuter watching it in a moving image...!'

While she was moved, other viewers were also busy talking about the plain clothes.

– I finally see the kids wearing what they want in high-definition ㅜㅜ Is this the taste of debut?

– Their preferred style is exposed

– ㅋㅋAh, everyone is predictable, only Moondae sticks outㅋㅋㅋ

└I know, according to eyewitnesses, he only wore t-shirts every day, but for some reason, he's wearing such cute clothes ㅋㅋㅋ