Chapter 65

It was common for a group debuting in a survival program to film a reality show.

This was because they could bring in some characters and the popularity gained from the audition program.

'...Still, I didn't expect to go straight into filming right away after one meeting like this.'

Even during the meeting, I didn't hear much about it.

It was just an interview about what the members wanted to do.

'It's a relief that the dorm is good at least.'

Maybe they were conscious of the filming, but the dorm was more splendid than I thought. It was the first time I stayed in a large new apartment with such good security.

Of course, there were cameras on every corner.

"Ah, camera!"

"Hello...?"

The guys who took off their shoes at the entrance and ran to the living room looked at the camera and pretended to know. It was an action that had been requested in advance.

'They said it's unnatural to look like we aren't too aware of the camera.'

In the first place, if there were this many of them, it would be more difficult not to be conscious.

Even in the living room, several cameramen and production crew were waiting in the blind spot of the unmanned camera.

From what I heard, they stayed for a while today for the first cut of the reality show, and they would withdraw leaving only the unmanned cameras behind.

"First of all... Congratulations on passing, everyone~"

"Wow~!"

"Our proof shot!"

The passing participants sitting around the living room clapped and took a picture together before starting the reality show.

"Wow, it feels like a new team match has begun."

"I think you're right, except that the team match is happening for five years."

"Oh~ Raebin seems good at this?"

Fortunately, everyone looked natural.

'This is how you benefit from living with the camera all the time in <Idol Inc.>.'

In addition, the atmosphere was friendly with the joy of passing.

They were three times less sensitive and tolerant than they were at the time of the audition, exchanging good wishes and jokes and laughing together.

"You all did a great job."

"That's right. I feel like I can enjoy anything now!"

"L-Let's have a good time...!"

And at the right time, a robot vacuum cleaner suddenly popped out of the crew's camera blind spot.

It was the mascot of this reality show and the main PPL.

"Huh?"

"What does he have!"

A card covered with glitter glue dangled near the vacuum's head.

Quick-handed Cha Eugene lifted the vacuum cleaner and pulled out the card.

"What's written on it?"

"Right!"

Cha Eugene excitedly read the contents of the card while still holding the robot vacuum cleaner on his side.

"Hm... 'You guys... From now on, you'll receive missions through cards! Clear the mission so that you can become a true group!'"