Chapter 28

I'll be honest with you.

If someone asks me whether <Burning Like the Sun> is a good song, I could say it is.

However, if they ask me whether it's a good song for an idol performance, I would tell them to quickly give up on the idea.

Because this song has the lyrics and sound of a typical 2000s rock band...

Trust me. I listened to this song whenever I went to shoot idols throwing the first pitch.

It's an upbeat band song that doesn't even fit the cheerleaders' choreography. The coolness of the high-pitched sound is also an advantage.

In conclusion, the difficulty of arranging it is ridiculously high.

Can't I pick a characteristic related to composing? I need it right now.

Regardless of my feelings that went unanswered, the conversation between the original singer and the participants was hopeful.

The other team members only knew one or two lines of the song's addictive chorus.

"We haven't been active for a long time, so we couldn't sing this song that much. I hope you guys do a great job this time."

"We'll do our best to make a great performance!"

How?

...No, let's stop being stressed out over unnecessary things, If I don't get hit by the editing in this team match, I can think of it as a save.

Even if it goes like this, I can make a quick debut by catching a small and medium-sized agency.

'Still, the stage... I thought I'd be able to pull it off to some degree.'

I was strangely disappointed. I didn't know why I was so concerned about the stage when I didn't start this out of my own will in the first place.

'I have nothing to say if someone teases me for being too immersed.'

...But, it's fun.

All right, let's talk a little bit more carefully when discussing. Maybe another participant will come up with a good idea.

The original singer soon left the set. A few days later, he said he would watch our practice with the trainer during the mid-term evaluation.

And as the team members sat around, the story of the stage composition finally came out.

* * *

First of all, Ryu Chungwoo came up with a standard answer for the concept.

"Wouldn't it be best to go with a cheering squad concept? I think it'll go well with the song, and it's good to add a difficult choreography."

"Cheering squad? Hmm... Experience is a good thing."

"I think it's okay."

"It will be fun."

Several people, including Cha Eugene, responded positively. The response was okay.

"What do you think? Raebin, Moondae, Sejin."

Ryu Chungwoo quickly scanned the team member's reactions and took notes of the three silent participants. Including me.

Rather than saying it now, It would work better if I said this after looking at the situation.

So let's naturally look in the direction where the other two are sitting.

"Shall we hear Sejin's opinion first?"