FORTY SIX

LOUIS

"Babe?" Louis asked his boyfriend.

"Hmm?" Harry hummed without looking up.

Harry was sitting at the dining table working, because what used to be his home office was now Leah's room (although his desk was still in there), and the baby was sleeping in there right now.

"I need attention" Louis said, because he knew Harry wasn't really listening.

"Just a second" Harry mumbled.

Louis sat on one of the chairs at the table and watched Harry work, waiting to get the attention he wanted, and he was about to insist, but that was when Harry closed his laptop and looked at Louis.

"What's up?" Harry asked.

"I want to talk about our Christmas plans" Louis explained.

"What do you mean?" Harry questioned.

"We're two weeks away from Christmas, so we have to figure out what we're gonna do".

"Whatever you want, Lou" Harry shrugged.

"But I know Christmas is hard for you because of your family, and this is the first year you'll be celebrating in ages, so I want us to do something you feel comfortable with" Louis told him.

"You're right, Christmas is hard for me, but it will be no matter what, so it doesn't matter what we do" Harry explained.

"I usually go back home for the holidays, because it's my birthday too, and my mum called me today to ask if we would go this year, but I told her I didn't know yet" Louis explained.

"Tell her we will go, that is if you want us to go" Harry said.

"I do, but you already met them, so you know they're a lot, and they're a little overwhelming...".

"Lou, it's fine, I promise" Harry assured him "And Leah should spend her first Christmas with all of her family, grandparents and aunts included".

"If you're completely sure..." Louis trailed off.

"I am" Harry nodded.

"Okay" Louis accepted, and smiled "Thank you".

"No problem" Harry replied.

"Do you want to go to bed with me so I can say thank you properly?" Louis smirked as he got up.

"I'm not done working, but when you put it like that, bed sounds really interesting" Harry grinned.

"I'll make it worth it" Louis encouraged him.

And without giving him another look, Louis walked up to the bedroom, knowing he had done enough to get his boyfriend's attention. And surely enough, as soon as he set a foot on the bedroom, he felt Harry's arms around his waist, and he kissed Louis' neck.

"So you are interested" Louis chuckled.

"Always" Harry said, his voice low, and went back to kissing Louis' neck.

Louis turned around in Harry's embrace, and captured his mouth in his, and they kissed as they both backed towards the bed, and kept kissing even when they fell into the bed together.

~

The next two weeks went by flying, and before they knew it, it was December 23rd, which was the day they were supposed to leave to go to Louis' parents house.

But it was also the anniversary of the car accident Harry had been in with his parents, and so it was also his dad's death anniversary, his mum's and sister's death anniversaries being tomorrow, which was Christmas Eve and Louis' birthday.