THIRTY EIGHT

LOUIS

Louis' flat had finally been completely repaired, which meant that he and Leah were now able to move back in.

And although he was glad that his home had been fixed, it was bittersweet, because it meant that they would have to leave Harry's flat, which they had made their home for the past 3 weeks.

Louis really liked living there for many reasons:

1. Harry's dog, Otto. He really loved that little dog, and he liked going out on walks with him and Leah, specially now that it was summer.

2. The fact that Leah had her own room there. Because even though it was still half her room and half Harry's office, it was nice that she had her own space there, even though she was still a baby.

3. Leah living under the same roof aa both her parents. Having a child living with both parents was the goal, and it made taking care of her so much easier.

4. Harry.

There was no more explanation needed for that last one, because Harry was... Harry.

To be fair, Harry was definitely not the same Harry that had hurt Louis when he told him he was pregnant, not one bit. Harry was so caring now, and loving and he made Louis feel safe and welcomed, and...

Louis had no idea how it felt to be in love with someone, but these past weeks with him had been amazing, and what he felt for Harry was so strong now, that he thought it might be love.

When Harry came home that evening, Louis already had dinner ready, and he greeted him with a kiss on the lips.

"Wait..." Harry said when their lips parted, and Louis was going to go heat up the food.

"What?" Louis asked.

Harry held his hand, and brought him to him again, and wrapped his arms on his waist, and gave him another kiss, his hands suddenly going down his back.

"I missed you" Harry said when their lips parted again, but he didn't move his hands from Louis' bum.

"I missed you too" Louis smiled, and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck as he felt his face blushing "I always miss you".

Harry smiled, and gave Louis one last kiss before he let him go, and then went straight to say hi to their beautiful baby.

"How's my Leah today?" Harry asked her, and gave her a big kiss on her cheek, making the baby giggle.

"She almost sat down on her own today" Louis informed Harry.

"Wow" Harry said smiling at the baby "You're a big girl, aren't you?".

Louis smiled, and then actually went to heat up dinner.

"So Zayn's moving back to the flat on Saturday, and I think I should do the same" Louis told Harry while they ate.

"Okay" Harry replied.

"Will you help me take all our stuff back there?" asked Louis.

"Of course" Harry replied "But you should leave some things here...".

"Why?".