FIFTY SEVEN

LOUIS

Louis opened his eyes that morning, and right away saw Harry's back to him, clearly still asleep.

It had been 2 weeks since the first night Louis had stayed over at Harry's, and by now, it was happening every other day, so now he had some clothes there, as well as other things like a toothbrush, deodorant, that sort of thing.

Louis got closer to Harry, and he put his arm around him, and a few second later, Harry woke up, stretched a little, and turned around in his embrace, but his eyes were still closed.

"Morning" Louis smiled as he pushed Harry's hair back softly.

Harry always looked so cute when he was sleepy, he loved it.

"Morning" Harry said back, and pulled Louis closer to him "Is the birthday girl still asleep?".

"I think so, she hasn't made a sound" Louis explained.

"Okay" Harry mumbled "Hey...".

"Mmm?".

"Happy Valentine's Day" Harry said with a small smile, as he opened his eyes a little.

"So I'm your Valentine?" Louis grinned.

"Of course you are" Harry replied his eyes opening more.

"You're my Valentine too" Louis smiled.

Then Louis leaned in and gave Harry a little peck on the lips, and hugged him. Harry hugged him back, and Louis closed his eyes again, and started to drift off to sleep again, but that was when they heard a little babbling coming from the baby monitor, and then a little 'mama'.

"She wants you" Harry told him.

"Yeah" Louis yawned, and freed himself from Harry's arms, and got up.

"I'm coming too so we can say happy birthday together" Harry smiled.

"Okay, baby" Louis smiled as he waited for Harry to get up from the bed.

Harry has been sleeping in just a pair of boxers, so he waited for him to put on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, and then together then went to Leah's room.

Their baby was not only awake, but she was standing in her crib waiting for someone to come free her, and soon as she saw her parents, she jumped a little while still holding onto the crib.

"There's our Birthday girl" Louis smiled, and picked her up, and held her to his chest "Happy Birthday, Leah!".

He kissed her forehead, and gave her another cuddle, but then Harry took her from him.

"Happy Birthday, my baby" Harry cooed, and gave her a kiss on her little nose "You're 1 now! 1 year old!".

Leah giggled then, probably at all the attention she was getting.

"It's crazy, isn't it? That she's 1" Louis told his boyfriend.

"Yeah" Harry said as he looked at the baby in his arms "But it's been the best year of my life being this girl's dad".

"That's so sweet" Louis cooed as he held Leah's little hand "Isn't daddy sweet, Leah?".

Harry kissed Louis' forehead, and then Leah's, and then announced that he was making birthday breakfast, so Louis took Leah to be able to change her nappy while Harry went to the kitchen.

After they ate, they right got ready for the day, and cleaned up the flat, as they were throwing a little birthday party for Leah that afternoon, and Louis' parents were coming to London for the day, and they were arriving at around noon.