SIXTY NINE

HARRY

Harry didn't wake up with his alarm that morning, but with the bed moving way too much, and when he turned around he saw it was Louis' doing.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked sleepily.

"No, I'm tired" Louis sighed "I barely slept; I had heart burn half the night, and then I couldn't get comfortable".

"I'm sorry, babe" Harry said apologetically.

The past 2 weeks had been very rough on Louis, and he had been complaining a lot, and with reason, he had made it to 40 weeks today, and the baby hadn't come yet.

"I just need him to come out" Louis repeated what he had been saying every single day.

"You know, once he comes out you won't be able to sleep either" Harry pointed out.

"Yes, I will, because you're going to be in charge of him at night" Louis declared.

"I will?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, because I'm already doing all the hard work" Louis explained.

"You're right, love" Harry agreed.

He put his hand on Louis' bump, which was pretty much huge right now, and the baby was stretching in there, which made the belly move. It was crazy to Harry, that there was a baby in there, ready to come out, and that pretty son he would be in their arms.

Louis sighed and placed his hand on his bump too, and looked at Harry with sad eyes.

"Just one more day, yeah?" Harry encouraged him.

"Mhmm" Louis hummed.

They had been to the doctor a week ago, and they had decided that if Louis didn't go into labor by his due date, he was going to be induced, and the chosen day for that was tomorrow.

It was a busy morning after that, because Harry wanted to let Louis rest, and so he quickly took the dog out, got a Leah up, then made breakfast, took a shower, got dressed, got Leah ready for daycare, packed her bag, until they were finally ready to go.

"Remember to let me know if anything happens" Harry said to Louis as he strapped Leah to the stroller.

"I will" Louis agreed.

He was standing next to the stroller after saying goodbye to Leah, his hands on his back, supporting it.

"I love you" Harry told him and pecked his lips.

"Love you" Louis smiled "Have a good day".

"You too, baby" Harry said lovingly, and gave him another kiss.

For the last few weeks Harry had been looking at his phone constantly, waiting to get a text or a phone call from Louis telling him labor had started, and now that Louis' actually due date had arrived, he was even more anxious as he checked his phone every 5 minutes.

Until it happened.

It was around noon, and Harry was teaching a class, but still, he had his phone on the table, and he was mid sentence when his phone suddenly lit up with a text from Louis.

From Louis: I'm having contractions!!! Meet me at the hospital!!

Harry stopped talking then, and picked up the phone, his nervousness peeking at that exact moment, but he quickly calmed down, telling himself that he had to, and he cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry, but I have to end the class here, my baby's on his way and I need to get to the hospital" Harry told his students.

There were a bunch of 'awww' in the room, which made him smile.