TWO

HARRY

Harry hated packing, and it felt like it was the only thing he had been doing for the past few days.

Not only he had been packing the things he was going to take on his trip, he had also done the same with all of his valuables that were in the apartment, not that he had many.

But because he was going to be Airbnbing his flat while he was gone, he didn't want to leave all of his important things in reach for strangers to go through them, or worse, stealing them.

So all of the clothes he wasn't taking were stored in the one closet he had that had a lock, and then he had put other valuable objects in two boxes that he had already taken to Niall's flat, who was going to keep them for him.

That morning he finished packing the large suitcase he was taking, and right now he was packing up Otto, who was also going to be going to Niall's.

He put his bed, favorite toys, food and treats in a duffel bag, and when he was sure he had everything, he went to grab the leash.

As soon as Otto saw him do that he ran up to him, thinking they were going for a walk, which was the dog's favorite thing to do.

"Good boy" Harry praised as he bent down to hook the leash to the dog's collar.

Harry stayed down at the dogs level after he leashed him, and he patted his head, and then scratch behind his ears.

"I'm going away for a while so you're going to stay with Niall, okay?" Harry explained to the dog, he was convinced that he could understand him "But don't worry, I'm not abandoning you, I'm coming back".

Harry kissed the dog's head, and then he got up, grabbed the duffed bag, his phone and his keys and he left his house with Otto.

Despite the fact that London was a huge city, Harry lived only 3 blocks away from his best friend, but it wasn't a coincidence, at least not fully.

Harry had just bought his flat a year ago, before he rented one in another neighborhood, but when he decided it was time to make an investment and buy, he chose to move to a better neighborhood, and because his friend was always talking about how great it was to live there, and considering he found a great place there, he ended up choosing it.

And because it was so close, Harry got to his friend's place in just a few minutes, and rang the doorbell.

It took a while for anything to happen, so much that Harry actually thought maybe Niall had gone out (even though he had texted him half an hour ago to make sure he was going to be home), but eventually his best friend opened the door.

"Hey" Niall whispered "Sorry I took so long".

"It's okay" Harry shrugged as he walked inside the flat with the dog, and Niall closed the door "Baby's sleeping?".

"Yeah, he had just closed his eyes when you rang the doorbell, and I wanted to make sure he was really asleep before I put him in the crib" Niall explained, and yawned "Sorry".

"Are you tired?" Harry asked, although he knew the answer.

Niall was tired all the time; his kid was just 3 months old, and apparently it was very time consuming to take care of a baby that small, that's why at first he wasn't sure if it was right to leave Otto in Niall's care, but he had insisted to do it.

"A bit, Charlie kept us up all night" Niall replied.

"Are you sure taking care of Otto is not a bother?" Harry asked unsure.

"I'm sure, Harry" Niall replied.

"It's 2 months" Harry reminded his friend.

"I'm aware" Niall replied, and bent down in front of the dog, and stroked his head "But Otto is a good boy, and he's gonna keep me company while I take care of Charlie, and he's gonna come with us on our daily walks".