SEVENTY

LOUIS

Louis was so in love with his baby it was insane, he couldn't even stop looking at him, which was the same thing that happened to him when Leah was born.

And just like Leah, baby boy looked a lot like Harry, but he had more of Louis in him that Leah did, which was nice, specially after he carried him in his belly for 9 months and then gave birth to him.

The only problem was that it had been over 5 hours since his birth, and baby boy still didn't have a name.

"I like that name, but he doesn't look like a Luca" Louis said in response to Harry's suggestion.

"I think he does" Harry insisted.

"He looks like a Flynn" Louis declared, and looked at his baby "Right? You're a Flynn, aren't you?".

"We already agreed we wouldn't name him Flynn" Harry pointed out.

"No, you said that if he looked like a Flynn we could name him that, and he does!" Louis explained.

"How does he look like a Flynn?".

"He just does" Louis simply said, because he couldn't explain it, and he looked from the baby to Harry "Please?".

"If when he's older he complains about his name, or anyone bullies him for it, you will take full responsibility".

"Why would someone bully him?" Louis frowned "It's not like it's a made up name".

"I don't know" Harry shrugged "But will you take responsibility if he doesn't like his name?".

"I'll take full responsibility, but I know he'll like his name, because it's a great name" Louis declared "Flynn Styles".

"Shouldn't it be Styles-Tomlinson? Like Leah?" Harry wondered.

"I was actually thinking..." Louis trailed off.

"Yes?" Harry asked when Louis didn't continue.

"Are we really going to get married or did you just say that because you got caught up in the moment?" Louis asked, wanting to be sure.

Harry looked at him very seriously, but then a smile formed on his lips.

"I meant every word I said" Harry said as he softly pushed his hair back "I'm going to marry you, Lou".

"So we're engaged?" Louis smiled.

"I suppose we are" Harry confirmed "I should give you a ring, though".

"I don't need an engagement ring, I just want a wedding band" Louis told him.

"Whatever you want, love" Harry replied, and kissed his forehead.

"So if we're going to get married, I would really like to change my name to Styles when we do" Louis explained.

"Really?" Harry asked surprised.

"I like the idea of everyone in a family having the same last name, and I think we should choose yours because there's no one else in your family, whereas there's a bunch of other Tomlinson's in mine" Louis reasoned.

"Thank you" Harry smiled.

"So if I'm going to be a Styles, it doesn't make sense that the kids are Styles-Tomlinson" Louis pointed out "And it's a mouthful anyway".

"So we're going to change Leah's last name?" Harry questioned.

"I think we should" Louis considered "We can do it when I change my name".

"If you're sure?" Harry asked.

"I am" Louis nodded.

"Okay, love" Harry agreed, and then stroked the baby's cheek softly "Now about his name...".