SIXTY SIX

LOUIS

At 33 weeks pregnant, Louis had reached the point where he started to get uncomfortable, and just wanted to give birth, but he still had 7 more weeks to go.

He and Harry had just gone to bed, but he turned to his side, with his back to Harry, not because he was mad or anything, it was because he slept better on that side.

He closed his eyes, and that's when he felt Harry's body behind his spooning him, which Harry didn't do very frequently (unless Louis asked him to).

"He's moving" Harry said after he placed his hand on the bump.

"Yeah" Louis confirmed, but he was so used to it that unless it was hard kicks and punches, he could sleep anyway.

"I want to meet him" Harry told him.

"You do?" Louis smiled.

"Mhmm" Harry hummed, as he kept moving his hand up and down Louis' bump very gently "It's been too long".

"I know" Louis chuckled, as he felt a kiss from Harry on the back of his ear.

"You're so amazing to do this, did you know that?" Harry asked.

"Doing what? Being pregnant?".

"Yeah! You're carrying a 4 pound baby in you, that's impressive" Harry told him.

"It's nice to be appreciated" Louis smiled.

"You are very appreciated" Harry said, and gave him another kiss.

Louis turned to his other side, even though it wasn't his favorite, but he wanted to look at Harry while they talked about what he wanted to talk.

"I've been thinking..." Louis started.

"What have you been thinking, baby?" Harry asked lovingly.

"When Leah was born, you were there, but you stayed like 10 feet away the whole time" Louis considered "And I've been wondering what it will be like this time around... are you going to support me while I'm in labor? Hold my hand while I give birth? Cut our son's cord?".

"Yeah, of course, to all of those" Harry replied.

"Are you sure? Because I know blood and all that stuff makes you uncomfortable" Louis pointed.

"Yeah, but I can manage" Harry assured him "You're my boyfriend and you're going to be giving birth to our son, so I want to support you and be there for you through the whole thing, it's what I should've done when you gave birth to Leah, and I'm sorry I didn't".

"It's fine that you didn't, we were in a completely different place back, but I'm happy that things will be different this time" Louis smiled "I've given birth so many times now, but it's still hard and painful, so it will be nice having you by my side".

"Will it be just us this time, then? No Zayn?" Harry questioned.

"No Zayn, just us" Louis confirmed, just as he said that a yawn escaped his lips.

"You're tired, baby" Harry pointed out "You should sleep".

"Yeah" Louis sighed, and he pecked his boyfriend's lips "Goodnight".

"Goodnight, love" Harry said back.

Louis turned his back to Harry again, as he wouldn't be able to sleep in any other position, and he smiled when Harry spooned him again, his hand going to Louis belly.

And just like that, he fell asleep.

When he woke up the next morning, it was because baby boy was basically jumping on his bladder so he got un from the bed fast because he needed to pee.