THIRTY TWO

HARRY

Louis had gone visit his parents again, and had obviously taken Leah with him, so Harry hadn't seen his baby in over a week, and he missed her terribly.

And although Louis hadn't FaceTimed with him, he had sent a lot of pictures and videos of Leah, and she seemed happy in all of them, so that made Harry feel a lot better.

But the good news was that Louis and Leah were coming back tomorrow, and if they got home to London early, Harry was going to go visit his baby daughter right away.

And tonight, to help distract him from Leah's absence, Niall had invited him over for dinner at his place, and Harry had accepted the invitation, as Niall was an excellent cook, and he hadn't seen his best mate in a while.

"Did I tell we narrowed the baby's name to 2 names me like?" Niall said to Harry as he checked on the oven.

"No, what are the names?" Harry asked while he took out plates; he was going to set up the table for Niall.

"It's either going to be Ella or Emma" Niall explained.

"They're both nice names" Harry considered.

"Which one do you like most?" Niall wondered.

"Emma" Harry said right away, because it reminded him of his sisters name.

"Liam likes Emma more too, but I like Ella better" Niall explained.

"So she's going to be Ella" Harry declared, knowing who always had the last word in Niall and Liam's relationship.

"We haven't decided" Niall said and gave Harry a knowing look "We'll probably decide when she's born".

"That's a good idea" Harry said as he grabbed cutlery from the drawer "Liam's coming home for dinner, right?".

"Yes, he should be here at anytime" Niall answered as he focused on stirring a pot with mashed potatoes in it.

"Okay" Harry replied.

He took everything he needed out to the table, and as he set it, he made sure to keep an eye on his dog, who he had brought with him, and Charlie was playing with him. He trusted Otto to play nice, but Charlie was still very little so it was best to keep an eye out.

He put everything on the table, and when he was done, he went back to get glasses, which was the only thing he was missing to finish setting the table.

But as he picked up the glasses, he noticed Niall putting both his hands on his back, and leaned forward, making a face that told him he was in pain.

"Are you okay, mate?" Harry questioned.

His friend was very pregnant at this point, and although he had a few more weeks to go until his due date, he seemed ready to pop at any moment.

"Yeah, just my back's killing me" Niall complained "The baby's too heavy now, and I spend all day, every day, bending down because of Charlie".

"Why don't you go sit, I'll finish here and bring the food out" Harry offered.

"But you're a guest" Niall considered.

"I'm not a guest, I'm your friend" Harry pointed out "Now go".

"Okay" Niall sighed, and he sounded relieved  "Thank you".

Niall left the kitchen, taking with him the glasses Harry taken out, and Harry checked on the food, and when everything was ready he started taking the food out to the table.

"Charlie, come here, baby" Niall called his son, from his chair at the table "It's dinner time".

But Charlie ignored him completely, and kept playing with the dog.

The Lying  Game ~ larry mpreg auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara