FIFTY FOUR

HARRY

The days following the news about Louis' pregnancy, Harry made sure to ask him how he was feeling every time he saw him, and he was even texting him to make sure he was okay, because he wanted to show him that he cared, and that he was there.

But even though Louis always replied to the texts, and was friendly with him when they saw
each other because of Leah, they hadn't talked about themselves again.

And this weekend Leah with Louis, so Harry hadn't seen Louis since Friday, and it was now Sunday. But at least he was getting a little distracted, because he was going to Niall's place for lunch.

"Hey" Niall said as he opened the door for him after he rang the doorbell "Come in".

"Thanks" Harry said, and went inside, and took off his coat.

Niall's living room always had a bunch of toys around, and that's exactly how it was today as well, as Charlie was playing with those toys and Emma was doing the same, but she was in a playpen.

"Can you keep an eye on the kids, I have some stuff on the stove" Niall explained.

"Sure, but where's Liam?" Harry questioned, not seeing him.

"Getting a client out of jail" Niall rolled his eyes, and walked away.

Harry knew that wasn't rare, because Liam was a criminal law attorney, but it sucked that he had to work on a Sunday, and by the way Niall rolled his eyes, he knew his friend was pissed about it.

"Hey, Charlie" Harry greeted the little boy.

Charlie was going to be 2 in March, which was insane to think about, but yet again, Leah was going to be turning 1 in less than a month.

"Hi" Charlie greeted him back.

"Do I get a hug?" Harry asked him as he went up to him.

Since having Leah, Harry had gotten a lot more comfortable around other kids and babies, specially Niall's kids. It seemed very natural now to talk and interact with them, which hadn't felt that way before.

"No" Charlie denied.

Harry chuckled at how blunt Charlie was, but it was fine, he wasn't going to force Charlie to hug him, he had read in a book that kids shouldn't be forced to do that kind of thing.

"What about Emma?" Harry asked as he went to the playpen where the baby girl was sitting "Do I get a hug from you, little munchkin?".

Emma was 6 months or so, and even as little as she was, she was a lot more affectionate, and she loved being held, so when she saw Harry she immediately raised her arms, which meant she wanted to be picked up.

"Come here" Harry smiled, and picked her up.

Emma giggled as Harry held her above his head, and then gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"You're a giggly cutie, huh?" Harry cooed as he went to sit with her to the couch.

And that's when Charlie went up to him, a little red car in his hand, and looked at him with his big and bright blue eyes.

"Leah?" Charlie asked.

"Leah's not coming today, she's with uncle Louis" Harry explained.

Charlie didn't seem happy with that answer, but he seemed to get over it soon, because he just went back to playing with his cars.

"Are you playing races?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah" Charlie replied.

"Did you want Leah to play with you?" Harry smiled.