THIRTY THREE

LOUIS

When Louis got home that evening, he was exhausted; it was tiring to travel with a baby, even if it was just a few hours of travel.

And Leah was tired too, so Louis after feeding her, he put her to bed for the night, not that she slept the entire night, but she was getting a lot better at sleeping long stretches at a time.

He was about to go to the kitchen to find something to eat, when he checked him phone, and he saw a text from Harry from an hour ago.

From Harry: did you get home?

To Harry: just got here

Louis was putting his phone back in his pocket, when he got a text back.

From Harry: can I go see Leah?

To Harry: she's sleeping, and I want to go to bed too, so I rather you didn't. But tomorrow you can take her after you're done with work, and keep her overnight.

From Harry: ok...

Louis had no idea what those three dots meant, but honestly he didn't even want to think about it, because it meant thinking about Harry and he was trying his best not to think about Harry, and it was very difficult.

Ever since he realize that he was developing feelings for Harry, he had been trying to avoid him as much as possible (without compromising Leah's time with her dad), and it was part of the reason why he had gone to visit his family for over a week.

And obviously, and most importantly, he had stopped sleeping with him. He actually hadn't event told him he wanted to stop, he had just stopped staying over at his place, and Harry hadn't said anything about it.

The next day, Louis went out with Leah in the morning, having some errands to run, by then went back home, and spent the rest of the day there.

It was around 4 o'clock when he received a text from Harry wondering if it was okay to pick up Leah at 5:30, and Louis just answered 'yes', because there was nothing else to say.

So he just got Leah and her things ready for her to go to Harry's, and at 5:30 on the dot, Louis' doorbell rang, and when he opened the door, he found Harry there.

And just seeing him made Louis' chest tighten, and he felt everything he had been trying to forget, and that made him want to give Harry a kiss.

But he didn't, of course he didn't.

"Hey" Louis said, playing it cool "Come in, Leah's already in the stroller, she's ready to go".

"Great" Harry said, and he seemed more serious than he normally did.

Louis thought that was strange, but he just closed the door after Harry came inside, and headed to the stroller.

"Hi, beautiful girl" Harry smiled at the baby, and picked her up "Daddy missed you like crazy".

Louis smiled when he saw Leah laugh when Harry gave her kisses on her cheek, and felt that tug on his heart again.

"You can bring her back tomorrow whatever time you want" Louis told Harry, wanting him to go already.

"Okay" Harry nodded "But can we talk about something before I leave?".

"Uhm... okay" Louis agreed, because he couldn't really say no "Take a sit".

"Thanks" Harry said, and sat down on the couch while still holding Leah.

"What's it about?" Louis asked as he sat across from him.