ELEVEN

LOUIS

When Louis made the decision to tell Harry the truth, and ask him for help to be able to keep their baby, and stay away from jail, he wasn't counting on Harry saying he never wanted kids.

But hearing that made Louis worry, because if he didn't want kids, then his reaction to hearing that he was going to be a father was probably going to be a bad one.

He had kind of been prepared to be yelled at for lying, but not for him not wanting the baby.

What if he told Louis to just give up the baby to the Pearsons because he didn't want her?

So his plan had changed, and he decided not to tell Harry, at least not yet.

Because even if Harry didn't want kids, he was still going to have one, and the baby deserved to have her father be told about her existence. Now if he didn't want to be involved in her life, that was up to Harry, but he still needed to know.

But because of his stance on kids, Louis decided not to tell him until he was sure that he could keep his baby, that way Harry wouldn't be able to pressure him into giving up their daughter.

So now that he couldn't count on Harry helping him out, his new plan was to talk to a criminal defense lawyer, because he wanted to know if Dr. Kraus threat to send him to prison was real of it was just a bluff.

But he couldn't ask anyone close to him for a criminal defense lawyer, they would start asking too many questions. Eventually, though,  he reached out to a lad he had known years ago, that he knew was involved in illegal shït, and he has given him the name of a lawyer that he claimed was good.

So right now, Louis was walking right into a small Law firm right there in the heart of London.

"Hi, I have an appointment at 3 with Sandra Gibson" Louis told the receptionist.

"Are you Mr. Louis Tomlinson?" the receptionist questioned.

"Yes" Louis nodded.

"Come this way, please" the woman said getting up from her post.

She showed him to a meetings room, asked if he wanted anything (Louis asked for a cup of tea), and then said Mrs. Gibson would be right with him.

Just a minute after Louis got his cup of tea, a new woman walked into the meetings room, and Louis had to assume that was Sandra Gibson.

The woman was tall, lean, had dark blonde straight hair up to her shoulders, and it was perfectly styled, her suit fitted her perfectly and didn't have any wrinkles, and she carried herself with a confidence that you rarely saw in a person.

"Mr. Tomlinson?" Sandra asked.

"Yes, hi" Louis said getting up and offered his hand.

"I'm Sandra Gibson, it's nice to meet you" Sandra spoke, and shook Louis' hand, as she eyed his bump for a second.

"You too" Louis said back.

"Please take a seat" Sandra pointed around where Louis has been sitting before.

"Thank you" Louis said, and took his seat.

"So..." Sandra said, and cleared her throat "Tell me why you're here".

"Before I start, uhm...." Louis considered "Whatever I say to you is protected under attorney-client privilege, right?".

"Not everything" Sandra denied "You can't tell me anything that would make me an accomplice to your crime; let's say you kidnapped a person and you have her locked in a basement right now, and you tell me that, then I would have to report it".