SIXTY SEVEN

HARRY

Harry arrived home that day with a bouquet of sunflowers in his hand, which were obviously for his lovely boyfriend.

"Why did you bring me flowers?" Louis asked confused as he took them.

"Because I love you" Harry smiled.

"Okay?" Louis laughed.

"What's wrong with that?" Harry questioned.

"Nothing, you've just never given me flowers before, that's all" Louis pointed out.

"There's always a first time for everything" Harry told him "And well... yeah, there is a reason for the flowers".

"What is it?" Louis asked.

"I was thinking today that, not counting that month or so in which we broke up in January, it's already been a year since we got together" Harry announced "I tried to pinpoint the exact date that happened, but I don't remember exactly, I honestly don't think there was a specific date, because first we said we'd see if we could be together, and then at one point we said we could call each other boyfriend, so...
I don't know".

"Honestly, I don't remember a specific date either, but is has been a year already, you're right" Louis smiled, and gave Harry a kiss "Thank you for kind of remembering and for the flowers".

"You're welcome" Harry smiled "But are we a bad couple for not really having an anniversary?".

"No" Louis laughed "But maybe in the future we will have an anniversary? One in which it will be a lot easier to remember the date?".

"Huh?" Harry asked feeling lost.

"A wedding anniversary?" Louis said, and blushed.

"Oh" Harry realized.

"I know we've never talked about that, but it's been a year, we have 2 kids, well, almost 2..." Louis trailed off.

"So you want to get married?" Harry questioned.

"Not now, but at some point... probably?" Louis answered.

Harry nodded as he processed that.

"Are you against marriage?" Louis wanted to know.

"Uhm..." Harry considered "Before you came into my life I was against everything; relationships, kids, marriage, but now we are in a relationship, we have kids, so marriage doesn't seem that crazy".

"Really?" Louis asked looking surprised.

"I guess?" Harry replied, but he was still unsure of his words "I think I have to process it".

"Yeah, of course, and like I said, I don't want to get married now, so take your time to process it" Louis told him.

"Okay" Harry agreed, and pecked Louis' lips.

"I'm gonna put this flowers in water" Louis decided.

Harry nodded, and Louis went up to the kitchen while Harry went over to Leah who was playing with her toys, and he said hello to her and gave her a cuddle.

"Just so you know, I only had enough energy to fix Leah's dinner, but not ours so we're having takeout" Louis announced as he came back with the sunflowers in a vase.

"That's okay, babe" Harry replied and he took the vase, and set it down in the middle of the coffee table "Are you feeling okay?".

"Yeah... just bloated and achy..." Louis sighed, and he carefully sat down and held his bump "I still have 3 weeks to go, but I feel like I might go into labor any day now".