FIFTY SIX

HARRY

Even though Harry and Louis were back together since Thursday, they hadn't seen much of each other on Friday or Saturday.

It was Harry's weekend with Leah, and so Louis had dropped her off Friday night, but said he was busy when Harry invited him to stay too. And the same thing happened on Saturday, as Louis claimed he had made plans with friends before knowing they would get back together, but he said he would be over on Sunday.

And thankfully, he made true to his word, and around noon that day, the doorbell rang, and when Harry opened the door, he found Louis there.

"Hi" Harry grinned.

"Hey" Louis replied, and gave Harry a kiss before he walked inside the flat.

"How's your weekend been?" Harry asked, and closed the door.

"It's been good" Louis replied casually as he took off his coat, and he hung it on the rack at the entrance "How have things been here?".

"Pretty quiet" Harry replied honestly "But Leah learnt something new, and she wants to show you".

"What is it?" Louis asked with a smile.

Harry walked up to Leah, picked her up in his arms, and kissed her cheek.

"Let's show mummy your new word, okay?" Harry told his baby "Can you say it? Dada? Dada?".

"Mama" Leah said as she made grabby hands at Louis.

"Noo" Harry chuckled "Not mama, dada".

"Mama" Leah said again, and this time she even kicked her legs.

"Come here, my sweet little baby" Louis said as he took her from Harry, and gave her a big kiss on her forehead "I missed you so much".

Leah stopped fussing the second she was with Louis, and she cuddled into his chest, as if she had been deprived of cuddles the entire weekend (which wasn't the case).

"Who's that? Is that dada?" Louis asked Leah as he pointed at Harry "Can you call him? Dada? Dada?".

"Da-da" Leah repeated.

"Good job!" Louis smiled, and kissed her cheek "Now you can say mama and dada!".

"She's so grown up, isn't she?" Harry said looking at his daughter adoringly.

"Yeah" Louis agreed "So what are we doing today?".

"Nothing much, I thought we could hang out here" Harry shrugged.

"What if we go out for lunch? To celebrate your birthday? I know it's tomorrow, but it could be an early celebration" Louis suggested.

"You remembered" Harry smiled.

"Of course I remembered" Louis smiled back "But I'm not saying happy birthday yet, it's bad luck".

"That's okay" Harry agreed.

"So should we go out for lunch then?" Louis asked again.

"Sure, let's go out" Harry agreed.

So they got Leah ready, and once they left the flat, they decided where to go, which was a little restaurant that wasn't far from Harry's place, and they had been there before, so they knew the food was good.

And it was delicious, truly, but more important than that, being out having a nice meal with Louis and Leah, made Harry realize how much he had missed his family, and how happy they made him.

When it was time to pay, Louis decided that it was his treat, as it was Harry's almost birthday, and even though Harry fought him a little, knowing Louis didn't earn a lot, in the end he gave up, when Louis insisted it was his birthday present to him.