EIGHTY SEVEN

LOUIS

Louis' probation was officially over and to celebrate they were throwing a little lunch party at their flat with their best friends.

They were also going to take the opportunity to announce Louis' pregnancy, as he was 12 weeks now, and the one people who knew were Louis' parents and sisters.

They had gone to visit them the previous weekend, and although he was nervous to announce it, they had all been very happy for them, and that was all that mattered.

Louis was coming out of the kids room with Flynn in his arms, when he heard the doorbell ring, and he went to open the door knowing their guests were arriving.

"Hi, welcome" Louis said to Zayn and his girlfriend Gigi.

"Hey, thanks" Zayn smiled.

"Thank you for having us" Gigi said politely, and immediately offered her arms to take Flynn, and Louis had to problem giving him up "How do you get cuter every time I see you, Flynn?".

Louis was going to close the door when Niall arrived with Liam and their kids, so he welcomed them too and ushered them inside. Then he offered everyone drinks, and Harry went to get all of those for their friends.

"Let's make a toast" Harry said once everyone had a glass, and they all turned to look at him "First to Liam, who helped us through all of this nightmare, if it hadn't been for him we probably wouldn't be here celebrating".

"It was nothing" Liam brushed off.

"It was everything" Louis added "Cheers to Liam!".

They all drank to him, Louis' was sparkling water, though.

"Also to the rest of you, Niall, Zayn, Gigi, I would like to thank you for all the help you gave me when Louis was away, I really needed your support and you were there for us every single time I asked for help, and even when I didn't ask" Harry smiled.

"I'm always here for you mate" Niall smiled.

"So are we" Zayn added.

"Thank you" Harry said "To you guys".

They had another sip from their glasses, but Harry wasn't done yet.

"And finally to my beautiful fiancé, who went to hell and back, but came out of it with his head held high, because he is the strongest person I know" Harry grinned.

Louis shook his head, not liking to be on the spot.

"You are amazing, Lou" Harry insisted "Cheers to you".

"Cheers!" Gigi exclaimed, and everyone else joined in.

"Oh, one final thing we need to toast to" Harry added, and cleared his throat but didn't say anything.

"Yourself?" Niall joked.

"No" Harry chuckled "The final toast is to my kids, Leah, Flynn and the little baby in Louis' belly".

"The what?" Zayn asked wide eyed.

"You're pregnant, Lou?" Niall asked.

"12 weeks" Louis said, and he felt his face turning red.

"Oh, wow" Gigi said, clearly shocked.

"Congratulations, mate" Zayn said and went to hug Louis.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked Harry.

"I'm great" Harry replied.

"Then congratulations?" Niall told him.

"Thank you" Harry smiled.