EIGHTY FIVE

HARRY

Life as they knew it before Louis got arrested, had returned in full glory. They had fallen back into their normal routine as if Louis had never gone away, and it was wonderful.

Harry had been a bit afraid about Louis changing in prison, but he had probably not been in there long enough for that to happen. Louis was the same loving and sweet man he had always been, and Harry was as in love with him as he had ever been.

And now they were planning their wedding, and they had a date already, and they had found a venue that they both really liked so they had booked it.

The date was May 28th, which was in a little less than 3 months, but they weren't freaking out or anything, as it was going to be a small thing and not too elaborate.

"Harry" Louis said waking him up one Saturday morning at the begging of March.

"Hmm?" Harry hummed sleepily.

"Wake up" Louis told him.

"I'm awake" Harry said as he opened his eyes and yawned "Does Flynn need a bottle?".

"No, he's sleeping" Louis replied.

"Then what's going on?" Harry asked feeling confused.

"I don't feel well" Louis pouted, and cuddled into Harry like the baby he was.

"My baby, what's wrong?".

"I don't know, I feel..." Louis stopped talking and put his hand on his mouth.

"What is it?" Harry wondered.

But Louis got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. Harry followed to make sure he was okay, and he found him kneeling on the floor of the bathroom throwing up.

So Harry went to find a glass and filled it with water, and offered it to Louis as he crouched down and rubbed his back.

"Thanks" Louis said as he took a deep breath and took the water.

"Did you eat something bad last night?" Harry questioned.

"Not that I know of" Louis said and rinsed his mouth and then spit it out "It feels like...".

"Like what?" Harry wondered when Louis didn't finish.

"Like I'm pregnant" Louis declared, and looked straight into Harry's eyes.

"You can't be pregnant, I had a vasectomy, remember?" Harry told him.

"Yeah, I know" Louis nodded "And you had the all clear, so it can't be".

"What?" Harry asked.

"The all clear? Before you got the vasectomy you said we would only be able to have unprotected sex after you had a sperm count and the doctor gave you the all clear" Louis reminded him "And he gave it to you, right?".

"Uhm... no?" Harry replied.

"What do you mean no?" Louis asked wide eyed.

"That's just a precaution, the doctor said I'd be sperm free after 8 to 12 weeks, and when you came out of prison it had been like 16 weeks, and it's been like 20 now" Harry told him.

"So you never got a sperm count?" Louis asked wide eyed.

"When was I supposed to do that? I was taking care of the kids full time" Harry explained.

"So all this time we've been having unprotected sex without the doctor's all clear?" Louis demanded.

Harry really thought about it then, and he realized Louis was right, they shouldn't have been having unprotected sex if Harry had never gotten the all clear from the doctor.