FIFTY FIVE

LOUIS

The flat Louis had gone to see ended up being a complete dump.

Honesty, it was horrible, and it looked nothing like the pictures he had seen online. But he should have expected it, considering it had been in a decent neighborhood and within his budget.

But he was obviously not going to rent it after seeing it.

So he knew he was going to have to go back to looking for another place to live.

That, or moving back in with Harry, like he had proposed that morning.

And it was honestly what it made more sense, considering they had a child together, had another one on their way, and it seemed Harry really wanted to try to make their relationship work, as he had been very nice lately.

But Louis was still scared to go back to Harry after what happened.

When he got to Harry's place to pick up Leah, Harry opened they door right away, and after saying hello he told him to come inside.

"So did you go see the flat?" Harry asked as Louis picked up Leah to say hello, and gave her a kiss.

"Yeah".

"Where is it?" Harry questioned.

"Doesn't matter" Louis shrugged, keeping Leah in his arms.

"It is if you're going to move there, I'll have to pick up Leah there in the mornings" Harry explained.

"I'm not going to move there".

"Because you're going to come back here?" Harry smiled.

"No, because that place was a dump" Louis explained "So I'm going to look for another place".

"Lou, please don't do that, just come back home" Harry begged.

"I can't do that" Louis shook his head.

"But I promise I won't ever do what I did again" Harry swore.

"How can I be sure?" Louis asked, and sat down, but left Leah on the floor, because she didn't want to be held anymore, and she crawled away to her toys.

"Because it was a mistake, and I learnt from it" Harry explained, and he sat next to him.

"What if you make another mistake?".

"I won't, I told you, I learnt my lesson, so I know now that that kind of reaction in unacceptable, and that acting like that only makes things worse" Harry replied "And it's not like you're going to lie to me again, right?".

"I won't, but what if some other thing I do makes you angry?" asked Louis.

"Like what?" Harry frowned.

"I don't know" Louis shrugged.

"Even if I get mad at you again, for whatever reason, my reaction won't be the same, I know better now" Harry insisted.

Louis bit his lip, because he truly was completely unsure of what to do.

"You know you want to come back, and everything is as you left it, your drawers, your shelves, they're all empty, just waiting for you to put your things in there" Harry said softly as he got closer to Louis, and he held Louis' face with his big hand "Please, babe?".

"I need to think about it" Louis mumbled.

"Does that mean you'll stop looking for another place to live? While you think about it?" Harry questioned.

"I guess" Louis replied, his heart was beating faster, because Harry was so close to him.

Harry smiled, and before Louis could even realize what was happening, Harry closed the distance between them, and he kissed him.