TEN

HARRY

Harry hadn't seen Louis in 2 weeks, and the last few times he had texted him to ask him to come over to his flat, he had blown him off, so he was surprised when that Wednesday he got a text from him.

From Louis: can I come over tonight?

Harry had been pretty busy lately, so he hadn't had time at all to go out and meet new people, or more like a new person to fück, and even though Louis was pregnant, he was great at it, so he didn't have to think twice about his answer.

To Louis: sure, come by around 9

From Louis: ok

Harry put his phone in his pocket, and continued walking to the classroom where he was supposed to teach a first year class.

"Polly, I can't talk to him, I seriously think I'm in love with him, I can't even concentrate during class, all I can focus on are his eyes, they're so green and pretty" a blonde girl was saying to a brunette as Harry walked inside the classroom.

The brunette girl, allegedly Polly, looked at Harry, and her eyes widened, which made the blonde girl who had been talking turn around, and when she saw Harry she turned completely red.

Harry wanted to laugh, because considering her reaction, it was obvious she had been talking about him, but he didn't want to embarrass her, so he made every effort not to laugh, and he continued walking, pretending he hadn't heard anything.

"Good afternoon, class" Harry said instead as he made it to the front of the classroom.

There was a mumble of good afternoon, as Harry left his things on the desk, and took out his laptop.

"I believe there was a paper due today" Harry said to the class.

All the students had taken their seat, but there were a few still talking, and Harry saw that most had their work in their hands.

So Harry told them to pass them to the people in the first row, and when he saw everyone had done that, he started collecting the papers.

"Did everyone turn their work in?" Harry asked as he collected the last papers, and again there were a bunch of 'yes', and none 'no', so that was a good thing "Great, thank you".

Harry put away the papers, which he needed to grade later, and he started the class where he had left it off on Monday.

The class went on smoothly, which always gave Harry relief, he had a constant fear to be asked questions that he didn't have an answer to, but luckily that hadn't happened so far.

"Professor Styles?" someone asked as Harry put away his things once the class was over.

"Yes?" Harry smiled looking up.

He realized it was the blonde girl from before, the one he had heard talking about him, and he had to do a great effort not to laugh.

"Uhm..." the girl hesitated, and she was bright red "I didn't turn in my paper".

"Is there a reason for that?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"My laptop died like 2 hours ago, before I could  print it, and I didn't have it saved anywhere else" the girl said and bit her lip.

"Oh" Harry said, considering it.

"I know it sounds like a lame excuse, but I swear it's true, the paper was done, I spent all night writing it" the blonde girl said, her eyes filled with tears.

"It's alright, miss...?" Harry trailed off, he didn't know her name, he had never seen her participate in class.

"Metzer, Erin Metzer" she was quick to say.