War zone?

Amukelani's POV
4 years later.

"Next time we linking at your office." I say. "Whichever place we do it at is fine by me as long as i can have you." he says and i chuckle. "Let me wipe you." "Wena your definition of wiping is having another round and I'm not doing that with you." "I promise this time it will be just a wipe." "That's what you said the last time."

"Pinky promise." he says. "I'm not buying your skelm don't worry I'll do it myself." I say. (trick.) I stand up and go to the bathroom and take a towel and rinse it then i wipe myself. I wear my clothes and fix my bun.

"If I was there you would be done long time ago." he says. "Lying is a sin." I say and we laugh. "Ucedile?"(Are you done?) "Yeah I was just fixing my hair and clothes." He stands next to me and 'fixes' my clothes again. Please note the key word fixes in that sentence.

"You know i was perfectly fine." I say. "No you weren't but with my touch you definitely perfect." he says and i laugh. "I don't know why i let you in my pants." "Let me tell you why.." "No you don't have to sengiyakhumbula." (I remember.) He chuckles.

"Let me leave then so you can enjoy your meeting." he says. "I sure will." I say. "If you get bored just think about the things I did to you a few minutes back." I chuckle. "Okay thanks for the wonderful advice." "I give the best advice." I roll my eyes.

"I believe you." I say and he chuckles. He kisses my forehead and pecks my lips. "You finally understand the definition of a peck in the lips." "It took a while but yeah I've learnt it." he says and I laugh. "Sharp." "Bye." He spanks my ass and leaves.

That was a nice session but now i need to focus on work. In case you wondering who that is, well that's my sneaky link. Don't jump into any sort of conclusions and think we will end up together or whatever but it's just us having fun.

I check myself to make sure i don't look like i had a good session and i look decent. I take the important stuff and go to the boardroom. When i get there I find Kuhle on his phone. Yep we still friends and we actually very good friends. We not going to let any romantic feelings get in the way of our friendship.

"Boss." he says. "I told you to stop calling me that." I say. "Nah it's fun calling you boss." I chuckle. "Uright?" (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena."(I'm good and you.)  "I'm okay." "You look more than okay." "What's that supposed to mean?" "You look happy." "That I am not the happiest but I'm happy." "It's nice to see you happy." I smile. The other people enter and the meeting commences.

£

I get home and i go upstairs and change into a nightdress. I don't feel like cooking today so I decide to order takeouts. Either ways there isn't enough groceries to make a proper meal in this house so I don't know what i was going to cook. I tidy up the house and i go upstairs and start packing for my trip back home.

I make sure i pack enough things and i put the little gift I have on the side so I don't forget it when I leave. I'm sure umnikazi wakhona uzong bulala if i forget it. (the owner will kill me if I forget.) There is a knock on the door and i open it then pay for the food and thank them.