Anynomyous?

Amukelani's POV

He leaves later on at night and of course Sino doesn't want him to go. She has officially replaced me with her dad and i won't lie it hurts. It used to be me and her now its me, her and him. I'm not angry or anything I'm just sad that's all but I will get over it very soon. It's just the possessiveness talking.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
"Uhlezi uyaendaweni when lunch break comes. Kuyenzakalani?" asks Kuhle. Me, Mihlali and Kuhle usually chill together at lunch once or twice a week. (You always going places.) We've become really close and these are my only friends at work. "Hawu Kuhle its my time to start dating." I answer. "You only date when Sthembiso is back...interesting." I roll my eyes and Mihlali laughs.

"You know it could be a sign to make someone jealous." she says. "Or it could be that the relationship has been there longer than my confession." I say and they both laugh. "If you say so. Don't bring another child. Sino will die." he says. "Quite literally." We laugh. "Ngizonibona." (I shall see you.) They nod and i stand up and leave.

I unlock my car and get inside and drive off. I wonder who that address belongs to but since he says I know them I'm assuming it's one of us besides my family. I just hope he doesn't suspect that we work together otherwise it's doomed. I know we will come up with another plan but perhaps this is one of the only ways we can get to Melokuhle.

And this time if they want me to try and get closer they must not involve fake dating cause I'm not about to go down that path and possibly have baby number two. No thank you my expenses are enough as is. And being a single mother doesn't suit me. I get to Sthembiso's dad's workplace. We rotate the places where we meet up so they don't suspect anything.

After verifying my details I park my car in the underground parking. I take my phone and get out without forgetting to lock the car. I get inside the building and i tell the receptionist who I'm meeting and she accompanies me to the 20th floor. I guess no top floor this time. These men have nice buildings and it shows they worked hard to get to the top.

It makes me feel motivated to open my law firm. I still have my doubts I don't wanna lie but after what Mam Miriam said to me I think i need to start with my research. But the research will be put on hold due to this war thing. This war sure is messing up my plans...inserts a bunch of eye rolls.

We get to the 20th floor and the receptionist leads me to the conference room. There are five conference rooms and they all look spacious and beautiful. I wonder what is the significance of each. Maybe I can steal this design idea for when I open my own...chisa baby girl.

I get inside and greet everyone. I'm always the one thats late to the meetings ukuthi why I have no clue. "Umuntu osilethe la ulate kweyakhe iray." (The person that brought us here is late.)  says Langa's dad. "Ngiyaxolisa. It's not easy convincing people that you doing other things kanti you are off to commit crimes." I say and they chuckle. (I'm sorry.) "What did Melokuhle say?"

"He said that I should send an anonymous tip off to the police to search a specific warehouse. He didn't give me any names but I'm assuming it's one of us seeing as though we in a war." I answer. "Did he give you the address?" asks dad. "Yeah he did. I have it with me." I take out the piece of paper from my pouch and read the address out loud.

Sthembiso's dad tenses up a bit and i guess that's my answer. "It's our address." he says. "He likes starting with you guys why?" asks Lisa. "Seeing as though they killed his wife and his wife's siblings it gives him more reason to get rid of them first." I answer. "So I'm guessing we next after this whole thing?" asks Manqoba's dad.