Family lunch?

Amukelani's POV

Mzwa parks the car in the garage and i get out and get inside the house. I see Sthembiso's car outside so I'm guessing he just arrived. I go to the living room and Sino runs to hug me and i pick her up. "Mamá!" "Hi princess unjani?" I ask. "Good." I kiss her forehead, cheek, nose and mouth and she repeats the action.

"Uceda ukufika?" I ask. (You just arrived.) "Yeah and ma offered to give me something to drink and i wasn't going to say no to that." answers Sthembiso. "What else did she say?" "I said he should talk to you and make sure you okay because if the mother's health isn't okay the child's won't be either." says ma walking in with the juice and she hands it to Sthembiso. "Ngiyabonga ma." I sigh

"I knew you did it for some reason. Ma I'm fine and i already told you I'm working on it." I say. "Let me leave you. Come Sino let me change you out of your uniform." says ma. Sino wiggles out of my grip and walks with ma. I sit down next to him and release another sigh. "Women are dramatic." I say and he chuckles. "And you take the cup of dramaticness." he says.

"You wish I did. I'm not dramatic probably a little." I say. "You wish you weren't. Talk to me." he says. "I'm okay Sthembiso it's just something came up and like yeah it left me finishing a bottle of whiskey and a container filled with space cookies." He chuckles. "Hayi nyakvuma ibodlela lonke." (I salute you a whole bottle.) "I'm a nkabi mna." (assassin.) He laughs.

"I feel like what ma did was unnecessary I'm okay Sthembiso you didn't have to listen to her and come in." I say. "Look she's coming from a place of concern and i don't blame her for wanting me to talk to you who knows you might open up." he says. "I don't talk about such shit to people." "What's that shit?" "Just something but I'll be okay don't worry."

"You sure?" he asks. "I'm positive baby daddy." I answer and we chuckle. "Just know that you don't have to go through things alone and you can find someone to talk to." "I don't do that." "That should change cause I don't want you to turn to alcohol cause you too gorgeous for such." I smile. "He called me pretty." "Pretty is cheap." We chuckle. "It was the last time." "Mmm. I just want you to be okay and happy because I know Sino will be okay and happy too." I smile.

"I'll be fine don't worry and thank you for checking up on me it means a lot." I say and he smiles. "No problem. You can talk to me and don't worry you wouldn't be crossing some boundaries." he says. "Okay it's cool. I appreciate the concern but I will be okay. I mean I always bounce back from shitty situations." He nods. "I should get going." "Sure."

"Ngizokufonela ntambama." he says. (I'll call you later.)  "Calling me or Sino?" I ask and he chuckles. "You know who I usually call moes." "You know i had to confirm." I wiggle my eyebrows and we laugh. "Sharp." We do a little handshake and he leaves. I watch him get inside his car and he winks at me before he closes the door. My baby daddy is hot guys.

I close the door and walk to the kitchen and leave the glass by the sink. I go upstairs to my bedroom and i get inside the bathroom and fill the tub with water and some scented bath bombs and bubbles. I strip off my clothes and get inside the tub. I don't like what ma did by calling Sthembiso and all that but I appreciate the fact that she cares for me and wants to make sure that I'm okay and Sino is okay too.

I sit for 45 minutes and rinse myself before I get out. I drain the tub and clean it. I wrap the towel around my body and walk to my closet and look for some pjamas. My phone rings and i pick it up to check who it is and it's my mom. Sigh.