Back permanently?

Amukelani's POV

We get back home and go straight upstairs. "Mamá the party was nice." says Sinokuhle. "Yeah it really was. Did you enjoy the party?" I ask. "I enjoyed the party." I smile and pick her up and put her on the bed. I go to her closet and take out her pjamas and walk back and change her clothing.

I open her blankets and tuck her inside. "Mamá can you pwease read me a story." she says. "Which one?" I ask. "Cinderella." I take the book from her book shelf and start reading. While I was reading she kept on starring at me so i closed the book and put it down.

"Why you starring?" I ask. "I'm not." she answers. "You are princess." "Read mamá." I laugh. "Bossy." I continue reading and when i look up she's sleeping. I close the book and put it back in the book shelf. I kiss her cheek, forehead and nose and switch off the lights and leave the door ajar.

I go to my room and wash off my make up and change into pjamas. I thought that the party would be...how did I think it would be? What happened there I didn't expect it and i guess it's a good thing because I'm still standing. Maybe I expected his dad to do something dramatic but he didn't instead he talked to me in a civilized manner.

He only asked if Sino was his grandchild and that do I have anything to gain from lying to Sthembiso and i told him no. His mother came and introduced herself which I thought was a bold move but I don't mind. I'm glad Sino took a liking to her. Non of his brothers came which is a good thing cause seeing and talking to his parents was more than enough.

I know when Sino wakes up tomorrow she'll be asking me questions and to be honest I'm not ready. I just hope she doesn't ask about her dad yet cause there is no definite answer that I can give her and say yes he will be apart of your life or no he doesn't want you. I switch off the lights and get inside the bed and sleep.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
I feel a pair of eyes watching me and i know who those eyes belong to. "I know I'm pretty sthandwa sami but don't stare at me like that." I say and she giggles. (my love.) "You also stare mamá." she says. "That's because you my baby and i must stare at you for as long as i want." "And you my mamá." I giggle.

I open my eyes and start tickling her and blow raspberries on her cheeks. "Mamá stop!" "I won't stop." I say and she continues laughing. I stop after a while and sit up and carry her. "How are you my angel?" "I'm fine mamá." "How did you sleep?" "Nice." "No bed bugs bit you?" "Nope."

"Let me go pee and brush my teeth then we shall go make some food." I say. "Food!" She starts doing a little happy dance and i laugh. This one is my daughter shem. "Okay get off me." She slides off my lap and starts jumping on the bed. I go to the bathroom and do my business and brush my teeth.

I go back to the bedroom and make my bed. "Did you brush your teeth?" I ask. "Yes mamá." she answers. "Let me smell your breath." She gives me an innocent smile and i know she didn't. This child honestly has her dad's smile and it's the cutest. "Lets go brush your teeth." "I hate it." "Then people are going to laugh at your stinky breath the same way they laughed at your head."

My poor daughter still suffers from trauma from those kids that laughed at her head and whenever I tell her to do something and she doesn't want to I just bring it back up and she won't put up a fight to do it. "Okay let's go." I smile. I finish making the bed and wear my robe and slippers.

We go to her bedroom and she goes to the bathroom and comes back with the toothpaste and toothbrush. I pour the paste on the brush and she walks back to the bathroom. I make her bed and take out her gown and slippers that she can wear. After 2 minutes she comes back and makes me smell her breath. "Smells nice nana. Well done. High five." She gives me a high five and i help her put on her gown and shoes.