Conflicted?

Sthembiso's POV

We get to SimphiweyiNkosi's house and i park my car in the driveway and get out. I unbuckle Sino from her carseat and we go inside. "Ungagangi namhlamje." I say. (Don't be naughty today.) "Okay daddy." she says. "Uvuma ngathi vele uzoyenza lento engishoyo." she giggles. (You agreeing as if you will listen.) We walk to the living room and i find him and Mihlali with the twins. We greet each other and i sit down.

"Unjani bafo?" ask SimphiweyiNkosi. (How are you?) "Ngiyaphila wena." I answer. (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila ngikhathele nje. Mowungangithi tla ngeholidi ngizobaright." I chuckle. (I'm good too I'm just tired. If you could take me out on a holiday i will be okay.) "Ushiya abantwana nobani moya kuholidi?" asks Mihlali. (Who are you leaving the kids with if you going on a holiday?) "Sohamba sobabili sibashiye ku Sthembiso noAmukelani." (We will leave together and leave them with Amukelani and Sthembiso.) "Uphupha kabi." We laugh.

"Hawu angeke ngikhone ukushiya umuntu wami nabantwana fanele naye atofotofozwe." he says and i roll my eyes. (I can't leave my wife with the kids she also deserves to be spoiled.)  "Manje uzoshiya abantwana nami ngoba ufuna ukutofotofoza umuntu wakho." I say. (You want to leave the kids with me so you can spoil your wife.) "Yeah." "And then next thing you know you announce baby number three." He chuckles. "That's just how we roll." She laughs.

"There is no baby number three I'm fine with these two and I'm very blessed to have them in my life." says Mihlali. "Nami I would be blessed and full." I say and they chuckle. "We are done for now though angisho." he says and touches her cheek gently. "I think so too. Wena no baby number two?"

"From where?" I ask. "From the sky Sherlock." answers SimphiweyiNkosi and i roll my eyes. "No baby number two." "I'm surprised dad let you guys stay together. I would have been concerned about a new grandchild." "Why would you be concerned because we are not together." "Clearly you haven't seen the way you guys look at each other." she says.

"There they go again with their non existent conspiracy theories." I mumble and they laugh. "Nangu umuntu asilethela islungu esinkulu ngabo conspiracy theories abangekho." he says and i roll my eyes. (Not you talking in big english with non existent conspiracy theories.) "There is nothing going on between me and Amukelani we are just co-parents." "We didn't say there is we just saying the way you guys look at each other.." she says.

"Believe what you want to believe and see what you want to see at this point I'm tired of explaining the same shit." I say. "Daddy swear word." says Sino. "I'm sorry princess." "Fatherhood looks good on you I won't lie." he says. "At least you speak some sense since I've arrived." They chuckle. "Uyayifuna into yokuphuza?" she asks. (Do you want anything to drink?)

"Juice will be fine please." I answer and she nods and stands up and walks to the kitchen. "You left baby mama alone?" he asks. "No she had to go and meet up with Melokuhle." "Did you guys end up finding out who is behind this whole thing?" "Yes we did. We having a meeting on Monday and sizokhuluma and just know that it won't be good." "Why?"

Mihlali comes back with the juice and i thank her and she nods. "It has to do with the past." I answer. "What do you mean by that? You know i don't like riddles just get straight to the point." he says. "Okay calm down big man. So the person that is after her wants to get rid of her because she's an asset and is standing in her way from getting to me. She is after dad."