Come around?

Amukelani's POV

I've finally landed back at home. It feels so good to be back. I enjoyed my time in Colombia but nothing feels better than being back at your place of comfort. The guards help with my bags and i mumble a thank you and i get inside my car. I can't wait to see my daughter. These three weeks have been torturous for me.

"Ms. Mngomezulu." greets Mzwa. "Can we just cut the formalities Mzwa. Ms is my unmarried aunt." I say and he chuckles. "Technically you are an aunt to Andile and Aventhandwa and many more." "Fokof wena." We laugh. "Mehlo madala." (Long time no see.) "I know right. I missed being home." "Here I was thinking you going to say you missed me."

"I don't do the missing its the other way round." I say and he laughs. "I definitely missed your vibe." he says and i chuckle. "I know I've just been that girl and I'll always be that girl." "Yeah yeah let's not get ahead of ourselves." I roll my eyes and he chuckles. He brings the ignition to life and drives off.

"Can we pass by Steers to get some burgers." I say and he nods. We pass by Musgrave Mall and buy takeaways enough for all of us and he drives me back home. I'm sure the house is full of dust. I check the time and it's two hours before its time to fetch Sino. I'm sure that's enough time to clean and stuff.

We get back home and I'm the first one out of the car. Mzwa offloads my suitcases and we walk inside the house. "Home sweet home. I was expecting a surprise you are back party." I say and he chuckles. "Nabobani?" he asks. (With who?) "Its not like I don't have friends." "Konje you do." "I'm the most friendliest person you will ever meet." "That's the only thing I'm willing to agree on."

I laugh. "Unesidina mfana ndini. Ubaba makakucashelani." I say. (You are annoying why did my dad hire you.) "I know my job very well." he says. "Unfortunately that's true." He smacks the back of my head and we laugh. We leave the suitcases in my bedroom and we go downstairs and eat our takeaways. After eating Mzwa leaves and i get started with cleaning.

I missed this place so much, it has become our home. I'm sure Sino misses being here too. I finish cleaning and i go upstairs and take a nice, long shower and once I'm done i wrap the towel around my body and walk to the closet. I take out blue sweatpants and a matching sweatshirt and a long sleeve vest.

I lotion my body and get dressed in my clothes and go downstairs. I already told Sthembiso that I will be fetching Sino today and that he must keep quiet because I want it to be a surprise. I take my phone and car keys from the key rack and text Mzwa to meet me outside. I lock the doors and walk to my car and i throw my keys at Mzwa.

"Lets go fetch your favourite princess." he says and i chuckle. "My only princess cause I'm not having another child." I say while getting inside the car. "Sino will get bored one day and might want another sibling." "That will happen from her dad's side. I'm not about to let another man put their swimmers in my coochie." He laughs.

"What's special about this one?" he asks. "I think because our dads disapproved of each other and that's what made it more fun." I answer and he chuckles. "Oh wow." I laugh. "I don't know what's special it just happened. We weren't using protection but I had an IUD."

"I must get his recipe he defeated a whole IUD." he says and i laugh. "It's just a Khoza thing man not everyone can pull it off." I say and we laugh. "They must take me to their sangomas." "Don't go around impregnating the whole nation we have enough people as is." "There can never be enough." "Uphuza imbamba." He laughs.