Obsessed stalker?

Sthembiso's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and wear  dark grey formal pants and a crisp white shirt with a matching dark grey blazer. I wear my formal black shoes and i go downstairs to my office and take my bags.

Its kind of weird preparing for work without Sino being there. I had gotten used to having her around and now i understand the struggle of getting a child ready. But i really miss her nonetheless. I pass by the kitchen and make myself cereal and i eat in the living room. After eating i rinse my bowl and leave it on the dish rack and head out.

I get inside my car and drive off to work. I arrive at my workplace and i head inside using the back entrance. I get in the elevator and go to the top floor. My phone buzzes and it's a message from Amukelani.

Amukelani Mngomezulu: Hello young man there is a meeting at Sino's school on Friday evening at 17:30.
Me: Kuyabonakala ukuthi awujwayelanga ukubulisa abantu yini manje ungibiza ngensizwa. (It shows that you not used to greeting people because why are you calling me a boy.)
Amukelani Mngomezulu: 😭😂. Okay I'll call you dzaddy Sthe going forward.
Me: Please don't call me dzaddy it's reserved for private areas.
Amukelani Mngomezulu: Okay ke when I see you I shall call you dzaddy since we will be private.
Me: Mxm asimane siyeke. (Lets leave it.)
Amukelani Mngomezulu: I hope you got that we have meeting.
Me: Yeah I did get it.

I put my phone away and chuckle to myself. This one is mentally unstable and now that she is back I'll be experiencing it on a daily basis especially at the gym. The co-parents we choose but I guess I'm at that stage where I wouldn't trade it for the world and maybe in my next life I would choose her again and change the situation a tiny bit, who knows.

The elevator doors open and i walk to my office. I get inside and sit at my desk and put my bags on the floor. My PA walks in and we greet each other and she hands me my iced cappuccino. "Thanks." I say. "You welcome. Your meetings for today: you have one with the shareholders at 9:15. A meeting with the owner of M&M properties so you can view the properties that you will be selling and renting at 11:00. You have another one with a client at Golden Gardens estate at 12:15 in unit 20. The client's name is Khanyisa."

"Thanks." I say and she nods and walks out. I open up my laptop and get started with my work. I check the time and it's 9:15 and it's time for my meeting with the shareholders. I stand up and take my phone and put it in my blazer pocket and walk to the boardroom.

I get inside and i find my PA setting up the table with the files for the statistics of the business and a bottle of still water. I sit down at the head table and wait for the others to come in. "How's princess doing?" she asks. "Uright into ayaziyo ukukhuluma nokuphapha." I answer and she chuckles. (She is okay the only thing she knows is to talk and be forward.) "She's at that stage in her life they are naughty and exploring." I chuckle.

"Kodwa yena akambanga ngaleyo ndlela." I say and she chuckles. (But she isn't that bad.) "Uzokhula yena abeyintombi. Next thing you will hear her talking about sleepovers with friends kanti she is going to her boyfriend." she says. (She will grow up.) "The boyfriend won't exist." "All parents say that." "Unlike all parents I deliver on my promises." She chuckles. "Good luck when you get to that stage." "We still far from that." She chuckles. "If you say so." We chuckle and she walks out.