Legal issues?

Amukelani's POV

I feel soft, tiny hands palm my cheeks and she plants a soft kiss on my forehead and nose. "Princess let me go brush my teeth so I can kiss you too." I say. I flutter my eyes open and get out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and relieve myself and wash my hands and brush my teeth. I walk back to bed and i get in the covers. It's flipping cold these days.

"Okay come give mamá a proper kiss." I say and she giggles. I place her on my lap and i kiss her forehead, cheeks, nose and lips and she repeats the action. "How did you sleep?" I ask. "Fine and you mamá." she answers. "I slept good. Are you ready for school?" She nods. "Let me accompany you to your dad's car." I get out of bed and wear my slippers.

I enterwine my hand with her tiny one and we go downstairs to the kitchen. I find ma packing her school bag and we greet each other. "Uleli kanjani?" asks mam Miriam. (How did you sleep?) "Ngileli kahle wena." I answer. (I slept well and you.) "I had a good nights rest." I chuckle. "That's a first." "The bed here is comfortable I'm not saying yours isn't but this one is nice." I smile.

"I can relate. If it wasn't for my body naturally waking itself up i don't think I would have felt her hands all over my face." I say and ma chuckles. Sthembiso walks in and we greet each other. The way this suit hugs his body...melts...quite literally. I must stop drooling over my baby daddy it's not healthy. "Ninjani?" he asks and i clear my throat. I think I was looking for a second too long.

"Siyaphila wena." I answer. "Nami ngiyaphila." he says. "Hi daddy." greets Sino. "Hi princess." He picks her up and kisses her forehead and cheek. Ma hands him her school bag and he thanks her. "Asambe." "Bye princess." I say. "Bye mamá bye gogo." "Bye Sino." She gets of her dad and she hugs me.

"I love you." I say. "Love you too. Can walk me to car." she says and i kiss her cheek. "Okay let's go." He takes his bag from the counter and the keys from the key rack and we walk out. He unlocks the car and i open the door and buckle Sino in her car seat. Why does this feel like some kind of movie where the mom is a stay at home and the dad does the dropping off type shit. I should stop with my hallucinations it's not healthy at all.

I kiss her forehead and close the door. "You look good in a suit." I say and he chuckles. "I know that already." he says and i roll my eyes. "Here I was trying to be nice by complimenting you and you throw it right back in my face." He chuckles. "Ngiyadlala ngiyabonga." I smile. (I'm joking thank you.) "That's all you had to say." He chuckles.

"I'll let you know if I'm fetching her or not." I say and he nods and i walk back in the house. I walk to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water. "Funny how you say there is nothing going on between you two or it's complicated but the way you guys look at each other says otherwise." says mam Miriam. "There is nothing going on vele."

"Who you trying to convince between the both of us because it's failing dismally." she says and i laugh. "There is no need for convincing when I'm telling the honest truth. Our situation is a bit complicated and i would love to sit here and uncomplicate it for you but I can't." I say. "Okay Ms. Complicated." We laugh.

"What should I make for breakfast?" I ask. "Porridge is fine." she answers and i nod. I look for the maize meal in the cupboard and when I eventually find it I make porridge enough for the both of us. I dish up and add milk, sugar and peanut butter to mines and i stir. I hand ma her bowl and she thanks me.