Nice offer?

Sthembiso's POV

After leaving i get inside my car and drive back home. That conversation with Amukelani was what we both needed. I don't know when I will fully forgive her but I know it's going to take some time. I'm no longer sad about the situation now I'm just trying to move forward and take care of my daughter.

I get back home and i go upstairs. To be honest I'm glad that my mom decided to build a relationship with Sino while I was still trying to wrap my head around this whole situation. I thought I was ready that day I called her and told her I'm ready but I guess i just got nervous and backed out.

I change out of my clothes and get inside my bed. The dinner was nice. I won't lie I really missed her cooking and i enjoyed spending time with Sino. She is such a bubbly child and really loves showing affection. The funny part was her busy gushing over how handsome I am. She's definitely her mother's child.

I take out my phone and dial my mom's number cause I know she will kill me if I don't get back to her.

"Mesengishilo ukuthi ukhohliwe ngami." she says and i chuckle. (I thought you forgot about me.)  "Khane ngifika endlini." I say. (I just arrived now.) "How did it go?" "It went well. We ate dinner and i got to know her better you know.." "She's such a lovely child." "She is." "She reminds me of you. Quiet at first but once she's comfortable she's just this bubble of energy." "Yeah and she's very affectionate." "A lot."

"I'm sorry for taking time.." I say. "Its okay. It's not easy to accept that you have a child and not just with any random person but with your dad's enemy's daughter." she says. "Nami I didn't expect that. I thought when we ended the relationship we ended it for good and we will see each other whenever we at events or whatever."

"But now its a forever thing." she says. "Mmm. But for now I'll just work on building a relationship with Sino and build a friendship with Amukelani. I want us to have a healthy co-parenting relationship. No animosity and toxicity between us because that's the least she deserves." "That's good. So are you going to pay damages?"

"I do want to but we will talk later about it." I say. "Okay then it's fine." she says. "So will you come and meet her officially?" "Yeah I will i love spending time with her." "Okay. I love you." "I love you too my boy." I drop the phone and sigh.

That shoot out at Gateway seems planned. It can't be a coincidence that we are there and all of a sudden bullets are flying. I suspect Melokuhle is behind this whole thing. That means he is following us and i need to start making sure I'm safe. I have to up my security and make sure I have my gun with me at all times.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
I wake up and go to the bathroom and relieve myself. I wash my hands and brush my teeth and go downstairs. I make myself an omelette and pour apple juice. I sit by the living room and start eating. While eating I get a call from Khanyisa. I'll explain the situationship later.