Greed and power? (part 2)

Amukelani's POV

"Ataque." says dad. (Attack.) "Atacar a estas perras." I say and we chuckle. (Attack these bitches.) "Amukelani you never listen now do you." I chuckle. "I couldn't miss the opportunity and please don't beat me up I'm sorry." "Whatever." I chuckle. We start shooting at the men that are entering the house. Bodies are flying to the ground and it's a mess.

When was the last time I had such a huge massacre? Four years back...just make sure you don't get shot this time. I hide behind the wall and i see one come my way and i shoot at him and he falls to the ground. My aiming skills are still amazing. I check the coast to see if it's still clear and i head inside.

There are a lot of bodies on the floor and it's most of their men and a few of ours. It will take ages to clean this mess. I hide behind the wall and Sthembiso joins me. At least this house is not an open plan. "How's it looking that side?" I ask. "It's still chaotic but it's only us that's left. We will be here for a while playing the cat and mouse game." he answers. I peek a bit and i shoot at one of the men.

"Smangaliso, Ayabonga, Lethuxolo, Mandlenkosi phumani siqede lendaba njengamadoda sisuse ingane zethu." says Melokuhle's dad. (get out so we can finish this issue as men and remove the kids.) "Ubalanda ngama government names." I say and we chuckle. "Uyislima wena." says Sthembiso and i chuckle. (You such an idiot.) "Mtana ka Smangaliso madoda." "Mxm." We chuckle.

"Phuma wena sizokhuluma kahle." says Langa's dad. (You get out we will talk properly.) "Bekani izibamo phansi." says Melokuhle's dad. (Put the guns down.)  "Wena qala sizolandela." (You start and we will follow suit.)  I peek a bit and i see the guns rolling out. "Siyenzeni thina manje?" I ask. (What should we do?) "Hlalani la nikhona manje. You know our safe word just wait for our call." says Sthembiso's dad. (Stay where you are.) I see another guard come at us and i shoot him in the head.

I see more men walking and we start shooting at them. "Where do these men come from now?" I ask. "He must have had them as back up." says Sthembiso. I check the coast and it's clear. "Asisuke lana." (Lets get out of here.) "Siyephi?" (And go where?) "Outside cause that's where most of them are coming from right." He nods and we run back outside and shoot at the men coming at us.

We hide behind the wall and i take a deep breath in and exhale slowly. "They haven't hit you yet." asks Sthembiso and i roll my eyes. "Voestek." I say and he chuckles. "We gotta make sure that you don't end up in the ward again." I roll my eyes. "Whatever Sthembiso I'm still okay. Wena uright?" "I'm good." I nod and it's silent for a few moments before we hear bullets coming from the inside.

"We should assassinate them let's ask them to move outside and we will go upstairs to the balcony and attack them there." he says and i smirk. "Finally I get to see your skills." I say and he chuckles. "You saw them when I killed Siyanda." "But now I see them live its different." We chuckle. "Asambe ke before these old men die." We chuckle.

We inform the others of the plan and they agree. We check the coast one last time and rush back to the getaway car and take our big guns. We had to carry them just in case things got bad and I'm glad we did. We go inside the house and run upstairs. At least there is an option of stairs or an elevator and we chose the stairs. That was the most intense work out I've ever had might I add.